All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So Saliba and Claude-Maurice the latest players who we might be signing.
  3. That chaos in the first half was beyond me. I've played multiple quality friendlies against you, unfortunately Konami was having that this time. I got lucky with goal indeed. Still a big question why ur CB left Volland open on purpose to double team a harmless situation Lets hope the return will be better! Good luck
  4. No probs me and my mates have ordered loads over the past year between us and never really had any issues other than the sizing (which is when we realised to check the descriptions)
  5. Result: 0-1 ========== Home Team Manager: tretopp Franchise: Botafogo Players Info Scorers: Assists: Clean Sheet: MoTM (if applicable): ========== Away Team Manager: @Lisoti Franchise: Schalke Player Info Scorers: Volland Assists: Rigoni Clean Sheet: Unsain MoTM (if applicable): Volland ========== Match Report: Something of a shabby game where either teams really got a grip on the game. Got decided by a piece of dreadful defending, Volland popped up and converted with ease. As always well played, you truly are a manual class act
  6. Kaupp

2019/20 New Kits

Hmm might get an Ünder one myself, thanks for the tips man
  7. The only thing I would suggest with ordering from DHgate is make sure you look at the sizes in the description, as they aren’t your standard sizes. A typical rule of thumb I’ve found is add 2 sizes to what you usually wear but even then all sellers are different. Also, order through the App, you get a small discount.
  8. Today
  9. RiQ1987

PES 2020

Nah I disagree here. Because square is a 2nd Press, holding X is a single Press. Press X once and twice is a tackle. So there is a difference there. So if one of these gets an extra animation, it will have a random element to it. Or it becomes a different command, like hold R2+X or something, then I wouldnt mind myself.
  10. DHgate Chinese ripoffs but you’ll struggle to see any differences
  11. confirmed You were unlucky not to take the lead in this one, Foster made two great saves as well as a few goal mouth scrambles that could have easily lead to goals. Was an enjoyable game, always more fun when seeing a different kind of style, adds more variety to the game. good game, well played and good luck with the rest of the season.
  12. Even on PES2019 there's at least 5 types of pressing, hold square, hold X, press X once, Press X twice (which is more aggressive and can result into a foul), or just get into the path of the ball. All this with the variation of pressing R1 or not.
  13. Yeah the thing here was, that because of the distance, the grass didnt render in for Softy and me, they thought they were good in the grass :lol:
  14. Do you use quidco or topcashback? another easy way to earn £40 cashvack everytime you switch
  15. Good game buddy - hopefully a lot closer in the return!
  16. Agreed - well played Gino. Good luck in the rest of the season bud
  17. Ah see, not been keeping up with that Think if thats a result of trying to run into someone then Im all for it annoying people
  18. ClaretMatt

PES 2020

Does that arms out charge and stumble which is the animation people have taken issue with.
  19. that to me looks like running press so rather than the defender just nicking the ball, it causes a collision and foul
  20. ClaretMatt

PES 2020

The first one on Batistuta comes in from the front/side so I doubt that.
  21. stats agreed. Very good match......yeah you were better but if only I scored one atleast, just to make you sweat .....yeah managed to play 10 games in two days....hectic as hell Good luck for the rest of the season.
  22. Result: * 1 - 3 * ========== Home Team Manager: JeDaGi1961 Franchise: Parma Players Info Scorers: Matavz Assists: Sanchez Clean Sheet: MoTM (if applicable): ========== Away Team Manager: @djquantum Franchise: Celtic Player Info Scorers: Stuani 2x and Fernandes Assists: Fernandes, Gelson and Turuc Clean Sheet: MoTM (if applicable): Stuani ========== Match Report: * I can make excuses all the time but that doesn't change the score. Celtic was the better team and with Stuani a good finisher so well played and catch you soon in the return match DJ. Gino* FSL:
  23. he needs to have his ability to reproduce revoked
  24. RiQ1987

PES 2020

Yeah true. Cant see what he i spressing. But I have a feeling it is an X tackle, but this animation is activated cause its from behind. I dont think there will be a special button for this, like R3 + X or something. So, you either cant do a normal tackle in those situations, or it will be a random ( say 50/50 ) animation. But, overall ive become a bit more positive after the reviews with that PesUniverse dude, most things sound promising. Then again, he tweeted he was trying to get a 1000 goals on MyClub with 99 rated Mbappe. So his taste of a football game might not be my taste.
  25. oh aye for sure, there cover was scarce, just funny when people drop prone when getting shot in these types of games. makes it so much easier Sick though
  26. Result: 0-4 ========== Home Team Manager: @ZakRemoor Franchise: AJAX Players Info Scorers: Assists: Clean Sheet: MoTM (if applicable): ========== Away Team Manager: @Oldeuboi Franchise: SOUTHAMPTON Player Info Scorers: Bergwijn, Yarmolenko 2x, Elkeson Assists: Fleck 2x, Elkeson Clean Sheet: MoTM (if applicable): Yarmolenko ========== Match Report: Good game man, I was lost all game haha. Maybe next fix, otherwise next year Good luck in the rest mate
  1. Load more activity