All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. The police came to the door and said, 'Are you familiar with the letters HB'? I said, 'No i'm not' 'How about LS'? 'No' 'What about JD'? I said, hang on a minute, am I a suspect or something'? They said, No these are just initial enquiries'.
  4. Then remember it's against Sp*rs
  5. Govie

GTA V

Mr Bean has made an appearance
  6. Oh s**t was that the last goal that was disallowed for offside? VAR was supposed to stop this s**t from happening. Spurs got very lucky there.
  7. Lineup for tonight at 8.45PM Again, check your roles and Game Review if possible. They press suicide, 5 upfront and 5 in the back. If we can get the ball to our midfielders, then they should have a lot of space to set up our attackers. They play a suicide defensive line, so there will be space, just need to get there. @djquantum @Treny1984 @Lisoti @ZakRemoor @Oldeuboi @Rdotman @Seanachais @Big Boss @wheresmark Next friendly for you again @venom984 @JamboGee92 @Brizzle
  8. if it was abit earlier I'd have taken great pleasure in it lol 3am though I thought f**k that, bed time
  9. ClaretMatt

1or2

I'd probably not been able to resist seeing if it was as easy to beat as it looks. Advanced wingers as counter targets, get ball, hoof and chase
  10. It was 3am, I wanted to test a couple players out thought.. I'll see if any randomer shows up in lobby after i'd finished laughing at his squad I let him go through the motions of setting that s**te up... then turned xbox off & went to bed
  11. ClaretMatt

1or2

Say what you want about bumclub, at least it doesn't allow this kind of bellendery.
  12. The cynic in me wonders if this whole situation was engineered by Fleetwood/Barton...
  13. wheresmark

1or2

f**k me, look at that Who's his GK and DM
  14. This wasn't you I got paired up with other night was it...
  15. wheresmark

1or2

If only it let me play 5 CF and 1 SS
  16. s**t, and perica...lol
  17. wheresmark

1or2

You forgot Wilson
  18. Trooper uk

1or2

They all play that in lobby games
  19. 4 works well for @wheresmark Emobolo, muriel, ings, lingaard are a decent 4 way up front.
  20. Trooper uk

1or2

Ye za za runs the channels now I know why thanks for advice! Gonna play him up top on his own does not stray then.. He is Wasted running the channels Mot CHEERS
  21. Yes, hopefully one of them – Ajax and not Sp*rs.
  1. Load more activity