RiQ1987

Fixes on 16/11/2017

he latest patch file is available as of 11/16/2017. The changes that it will apply are listed below.

■The following adjustments were made to matches:
・Player selection criteria when changing the cursor
・The balance of COM defense and foul decisions
・How goalkeepers respond to shots
・The AI of the final defensive line when defending

■The following issues have been fixed:
<General>
・Adding users to the Rejection List in 'Follow' after Online CO-OP matches sometimes failed to add the users to the list
・After meeting the certain conditions, COM players did not kick the ball in a penalty shoot-out
・When choosing sides in Versus Mode, it was sometimes impossible to select specific personal data
・The formation of certain managers displayed differently in the Squad Management and Game Plan sections
・In the Attack Breakdown section of the Play Analysis, the defensive Advanced Instructions would appear instead of the offensive ones

<myClub>
・In SIM matches, Match Data was displayed in the 1st half, but this automatically switched to display Field Data in the 2nd half

<Master League>
・The Advance Time feature could not be used if certain players were obtained and released from the team on the same date
・Injured players did not recover if a new Master League was started after turning injuries off in the General Settings for Exhibition Matches, and then playing a match
・Owner comments were sometimes incorrect
・If a player was selected for trade and the trade completed, the player became unselectable if trade negotiations were resumed
・The rankings for the PLA League and Chilean League could not be viewed

<Become a Legend>
・The Mastery Level of 'NonDom Leg Usage' and 'NonDom Leg Precision' was difficult to improve

■Minor adjustments were made to a variety of modes to improve the overall gaming experience.

hows the player switching now lads?

and i hope they dont break GKs with this patch, they were the best in pes history pre update!

26 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

and i hope they dont break GKs with this patch, they were the best in pes history pre update!

Wait untill you play Mark mate lol

2 hours ago, Goat261 said:

hows the player switching now lads?

It was all good for me except the GK´s....

5 hours ago, RiQ1987 said:

Wait untill you play Mark mate lol

Bitter Dobby bitter Dobby bitter Dobby

The goalkeepers are more realistic now.Lets be honest here even s**t keepers were like Gods , my 73 rated one was amazing now well he is pretty s**t but that to me is what his rating suggests.

But then maybe you guys with higher rated keepers feel they are s**t now too I don't know.

Only played few games this morning. My keeper looked the same but player switching looks fixed. I could switch to a player chasing from behind and didn't need to use the right stick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Clarkof said:

It was all good for me except the GK´s....

Have you been fielding a keeper?

1 hour ago, d-a_BAT said:

Only played few games this morning. My keeper looked the same but player switching looks fixed. I could switch to a player chasing from behind and didn't need to use the right stick.

This is good to hear. Can't wait to try it out..

Switching has been touched, the bug has gone but certainly has nowhere near ideal, and i still have problems. 

Other than that i really could not figure out what they fixed, defending seems to be same s**t. 

Also dribbling and control were the strongest aspects of the game at beta stage but now other than jinking run with fast players i simply cant dribble, maybe thats only me 😂

9 hours ago, Phoenixhako said:

Switching has been touched, the bug has gone but certainly has nowhere near ideal, and i still have problems. 

Other than that i really could not figure out what they fixed, defending seems to be same s**t. 

Also dribbling and control were the strongest aspects of the game at beta stage but now other than jinking run with fast players i simply cant dribble, maybe thats only me 😂

im the same when it comes to dribbling, dont feel like im in control when using R2. But ive seen other PEN members use R2 to great effect so we must just not be using it right.