Jump to content
tezombie

November Community Night 2 (Captains Cup) - 24th November

Recommended Posts

CAPTAINS.png

Friday 24th November is The Captains Cup! This one take a little longer to prepare, so to give everyone plenty of notice this is the schedule:

 

Thursday 23rd November - 
12:00 - Captains Sign Up Thread. We will need two for PlayStation and two for XBOX. Thread will go up around midday and its first come, first serve. The Captains job is simple, pick your teams on the day Need to be ready for 7:30pm on the Friday.

 

Friday 24th November
12:00pm - Player sign up thread. Usual sign up requirements, however this will close off at 7:30pm so be aware of this.
7:30pm - Captains Pick Thread. Captains will need to pick their team, one at a time. Need to be on the ball here. As soon as the thread pops up, make your pick.
8:15pm - Games and vs thread will be up. Rules to be confirmed in this thread
8:30pm - Kick off get playing

 

If you ask to join later than the 7:30pm close-off on the sign up thread, we will try to accommodate.


 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note : this is a change of plan from the original standard tournament with PEN teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definetly have to have some forfeit for the losing captain. *nods*

@Flannybhoy67 having to have a rangers SIG for a week was classic. :ghey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

again, another night i could make, but the West Ham game is on at the same time friday night.

we may be s**t, but its the hope you will witness a performance from west ham like Brazil in the 1970 world cup final... that means you cant miss it just incase....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kitchengun206 said:

Definetly have to have some forfeit for the losing captain. *nods*

@Flannybhoy67 having to have a rangers SIG for a week was classic. :ghey:

:g:how about winning captain makes or picks a signature for the losing captain :sneaky1:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spragga said:

again, another night i could make, but the West Ham game is on at the same time friday night.

we may be s**t, but its the hope you will witness a performance from west ham like Brazil in the 1970 world cup final... that means you cant miss it just incase....

Carroll been on a blue two games running . . . its a sign .

1 minute ago, tezombie said:

:g:how about winning captain makes or picks a signature for the losing captain :sneaky1:

 

That's the one. I checked it was Dec2016 me and flanny done that. I need to move on, one fkn year ago. Still good times eh Flanny, took the huff but you still did it eventually :sneaky1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kitchengun206 said:

Carroll been on a blue two games running . . . its a sign .

 

he is morphing in to a Dowie - Lee Chapman clone. even the fans are turning against him, joining in with the "carroll is a wanker" song watford sung to him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna make it on Friday, have a good one lads :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kailashnikov said:

What time zone 8:30 is this?

We always talk UK time on PEN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 November 2017 at 12:44 PM, tezombie said:

Note : this is a change of plan from the original standard tournament with PEN teams.

When is the final one please mate . I need to earn cash for wages . Dads funeral fri so won't be touching this one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 minutes ago, BAZ said:

When is the final one please mate . I need to earn cash for wages . Dads funeral fri so won't be touching this one 

Monday 24th Baz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tezombie said:

 

Monday 24th Baz 

Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2017 at 7:26 PM, kailashnikov said:

What time zone 8:30 is this?

UK Bud (GMT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign up thread to be a captain. Need 2 for XBOX and 2 for PS4

 

Edited by tezombie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Is this event tonight invite only?? 

I haven't played anyone on here yet but I'm free tonight and I'll be on Pes from about 9pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Muzak10 said:

Hi guys,

Is this event tonight invite only?? 

I haven't played anyone on here yet but I'm free tonight and I'll be on Pes from about 9pm

Sign up threads will appear shortly and you can participate :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gav1nG0ldstein said:

What's a captain's cup?

Each console has two captains, PS is already sorted as Kichten and Lisoti signed up.

They pick a player each, like you would do in playground football at school.

Then there will be three rounds

  • 1 vs 1
  • 2 vs 2
  • Teamplay

For everyone that wins a game they get their side a point. 

At the end of the event, the winning captain gets to make / source a signature for the losing captain to keep on his forum signature for a week!!!! 

 

If you are not a captain, and just a player this is easy.

  • Sign up in thread as above
  • Keep an eye on the forum for around 8:15pm
  • Thread will pop up with your 1 vs 1  opponent, your 2 vs 2 opponents, and your teamplay opponents

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tezombie said:

Each console has two captains, PS is already sorted as Kichten and Lisoti signed up.

They pick a player each, like you would do in playground football at school.

Then there will be three rounds

  • 1 vs 1
  • 2 vs 2
  • Teamplay

For everyone that wins a game they get their side a point. 

At the end of the event, the winning captain gets to make / source a signature for the losing captain to keep on his forum signature for a week!!!! 

 

If you are not a captain, and just a player this is easy.

  • Sign up in thread as above
  • Keep an eye on the forum for around 8:15pm
  • Thread will pop up with your 1 vs 1  opponent, your 2 vs 2 opponents, and your teamplay opponents

 

 

thanks, i get it now. will do cheers, sounds good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muzak10 said:

Interest registered. Cheers 

Make sure your around before half 8 mate, have a mic? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im in ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup
×