Janguv

Form arrow percentages (guide)

Hey all, came across this:

4XjF0WO.png

Caveats

• We've no idea how current it is — it came from a french PES6 guide (which I've a scanned copy of)
  • Some categories have changed, but they've been so to speak "translated" in the chart above
  • Konami haven't spoken on this for years, so we don't know much about the arrows really

That said... As the guy who made that chart wrote, it feels about right, and Konami are some of the least active developers when it comes to changing an old feature. It's not entirely implausible that for over a decade they've used the same form system. But ultimately we don't know.

So, what do you think? Sound about right, way off, or haven't got a Kalou?

• Like 3

Only info we've ever had about it so I've always used this :D    Made an article on  form incorporating it @Janguv - http://proevonetwork.com/latest-news/item/395-player-form-rating-arrow-correlation

I actually think form makes more of a difference, I think a blue player plays 20/30% better than they usually do. But that's just my own opinion

• Like 2

Always gone off this myself. As @wheresmark says, only information we've ever had.

I believe the "Form" rating effects the percentage multiplier, and not the likelyhood of good or bad arrows.

So for example, a player with "3 Form" might have -25% on a red arrow, whereas a player with "7 form" might only have - 5% on a red arrow.

• Like 1

The form arrows are vital, makes such a massive difference when a player is on blue it’s like he has a spring in his step alert to every ball compared to when he’s on a red arrow it’s like he’s attached to an iron ball & chain! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MB 11 said:

Always gone off this myself. As @wheresmark says, only information we've ever had.

I believe the "Form" rating effects the percentage multiplier, and not the likelyhood of good or bad arrows.

So for example, a player with "3 Form" might have -25% on a red arrow, whereas a player with "7 form" might only have - 5% on a red arrow.

Interesting. In which case, then, this chart would be rather inaccurate/unhelpful, right? 

2 hours ago, wheresmark said:

Only info we've ever had about it so I've always used this :D    Made an article on  form incorporating it @Janguv - http://proevonetwork.com/latest-news/item/395-player-form-rating-arrow-correlation

I actually think form makes more of a difference, I think a blue player plays 20/30% better than they usually do. But that's just my own opinion

Oops, didn't see you already wrote an article on it! 

37 minutes ago, Janguv said:

Interesting. In which case, then, this chart would be rather inaccurate/unhelpful, right? 

I think it's just evolved since this list came out. Helpful as a general guide :)

Wish the form thing would bugger off tbh, seems pointless. In a way its good but frustrating at times!

32 minutes ago, MattyPThaG said:

Wish the form thing would bugger off tbh, seems pointless. In a way its good but frustrating at times!

I love it. Even when my last game saw all of my three frontment on a red arrow :lol:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, tezombie said:

I love it. Even when my last game saw all of my three frontment on a red arrow :lol:

Agreed. Wouldn't make much sense to have more than 16 players without it.

• Like 2

@Janguv you were spotted in a youtube channel which has a video on this.

I am not sure the percentages are still the same but can be tested easily with the attributes speed and/or dribbling in an offline game i think.

58 minutes ago, tezombie said:

But the real reason you didn't score was because of my vigilant defenders :shifty:

10 minutes ago, Phoenixhako said:

@Janguv you were spotted in a youtube channel which has a video on this.

I am not sure the percentages are still the same but can be tested easily with the attributes speed and/or dribbling in an offline game i think.

Haha, indeed. The screen I've put here is from that video. Well, I look forward to your timed sprints test! I want graphs and everything.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Janguv said:

Haha, indeed. The screen I've put here is from that video. Well, I look forward to your timed sprints test! I want graphs and everything.

Lol, i am slower than Konami :)

Yeah, form is a great addition Konami have got included. No form means you only need 11 starters and 3 subs. Form adds an extra element of realism

• Like 1