kailashnikov

Beating Superstar

I'm relatively new to 2018 (last before this was PES 2015). I just tried a Superstar game and holy s**t does the difficulty ramp up. I was up 1-0 in both of my games and suddenly the computer goes crazy and f'in cheats to win. Any tips on how to actually beat it?

12 minutes ago, kailashnikov said:

I'm relatively new to 2018 (last before this was PES 2015). I just tried a Superstar game and holy s**t does the difficulty ramp up. I was up 1-0 in both of my games and suddenly the computer goes crazy and f'in cheats to win. Any tips on how to actually beat it?

Become Stephen hawking. 

• Haha 1

not watched any of his videos yet so cant say for sure if they will be helpful, but hes made loads of pes videos, so should hopefully be pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvDPOmJS4aLG05TvpaFXNvA/videos

and heres one specifically about superstar

Superstar isn't that difficult once you know how the computer plays and its patterns. I usually beat top teams now with my PEN team.

On 04/12/2017 at 5:42 AM, Goat261 said:

not watched any of his videos yet so cant say for sure if they will be helpful, but hes made loads of pes videos, so should hopefully be pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvDPOmJS4aLG05TvpaFXNvA/videos

and heres one specifically about superstar

I subscribe to him he is very good.He destroys them with his Ultimate tactics vid.His main tip though is you need to become good at super cancel to beat the com with ease.

On 04/12/2017 at 9:19 AM, Pagi said:

Superstar isn't that difficult once you know how the computer plays and its patterns. I usually beat top teams now with my PEN team.

I find patience works best.Get a goal don't go chasing more wait for right opportunities.Basically don't give them the ball :lol:

Find out which players are going to inevitably spam the wings and mark both then use your DMF to mark the striker and play long ball counter and pump it to your wings 

This works far too easily for PES 2018s very limited ai. Can't believe Konami screwed that up so badly over the years. I get making the game challenging but they just got silly about it. 

Has anyone tried the difficulty setting that can be unlocked? Was trying out a few low rated players for potential bod offers, vs Man City, on that difficulty. I lost pretty much every game, City scored some great long rangers too, something i never see on superstar (do they even ever attempt them?)

Edited by Goat261