Sign in to follow this  
RiQ1987

Weird PES s**t

So I was playing Venom, and all of the sudden the AI takes control of my players and starts playing, I put my controller down and the AI scores after ping ponging a bit.

My share button is f**ked, so couldnt save the video, f**kin Sony who comes up with that bulls**t. Enter - Exit share menu and video = gone lol

I know this happens when you play offline and the switching cursor setting is set to OFF, but online its on Semi Assist.

I have been having problems lately with the game, some weird s**t, but tbh its probably my form or something. Anyone else has the feeling that the game feels different? I notice that all my opponents (yes on PEN) are spamming square pressure again, it seems to be effective again, where it wasnt a while ago. 

Also my players tend to freeze alot, like become a dead object, when I intercept, the ball just bounces of me 9 out of 10 times, like my player is a wall or something.

Could be just me, but the AI taking over my controller made s**t extra weird.

and now we wait for Rambo trolling my league form.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

Also my players tend to freeze alot, like become a dead object, when I intercept, the ball just bounces of me 9 out of 10 times, like my player is a wall or something.

This is one thing I've been wondering lately! 

Can't recall when it started, maybe a few weeks ago? 

5 minutes ago, Jookoi said:

This is one thing I've been wondering lately! 

Can't recall when it started, maybe a few weeks ago? 

Yeah Id say somewhere beginning of december, for me anyway.