NikoNikolson

data packs, updates, upgrades

what's been the usual timing and habit of konami doing these? I remember theres been maybe 1 a year am i right? and what month usually? Cheers, would love some new photoreal faces hopefully one day.. or seeing upgrades, position changes etc.

lets not mention AWOLs :search:

• Like 1

February normally 

• Thanks 1

Usually early February, think it was the 9th last year.  Usually this comes with a stat update but it didn't last year, however since they did some stat changes in the last data pack I'm hoping they've learned from 2017 and will do a large scale update.

AWOLs have usually already been removed by now so I'm not expecting them to get round to them at all in PES 2018, think they're only bothered with removing them from myclub.

I remember last year I got 4 new faces in the data pack, that didn't make for the failure to update the stats though.

Edited by ClaretMatt
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

Usually early February, think it was the 9th last year.  Usually this comes with a stat update but it didn't last year, however since they did some stat changes in the last data pack I'm hoping they've learned from 2017 and will do a large scale update.

AWOLs have usually already been removed by now so I'm not expecting them to get round to them at all in PES 2018, think they're only bothered with removing them from myclub.

I remember last year I got 4 new faces in the data pack, that didn't make for the failure to update the stats though.

Yeah there will be a good amount of upgrades for players this time.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah there will be a good amount of upgrades for players this time.

|Do you have inside info? :shifty: 

I hope you didn't rip the BOD off :shifty: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wheresmark said:

|Do you have inside info? :shifty: 

I hope you didn't rip the BOD off :shifty: 

:sneaky1:

Wait till you see Richarlison, only one i ripped off was myself :cry:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

:sneaky1:

Wait till you see Richarlison, only one i ripped off was myself :cry: