Goat261

Brightness/contrast settings

What do you have these set to? Picture doesnt look right to me, like Citys kit isnt blue enough, how does it look for you?

These are my settings
Contrast - 50
Brightness - 30

I stick to a few specific stadiums as the consistency is pretty poor throughout as regards to lighting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sami3lungs said:

I stick to a few specific stadiums as the consistency is pretty poor throughout as regards to lighting 

Some stadiums lighting are damn hard work to cope with... dortmunds in a dark kit is one of the worst 

50 50 for me.

Tbh i play night games as the colour tends to be better, and there are no shadows! Also helps having a monitor over a Tele I have found for colour consistency. 

• Like 1

I struggled with some of the light blue kits on my old TV, City's kit wasn't bad but Leeds's old 3rd kit was terrible, it looked white - Bluey edited the kit for me so the blue was over exaggerated.  

All seem fine on my monitor now though, don't mind playing in the sun with shadows anymore neither.