Maldini!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

No Cafu or Boban though :( 

Does the game need more legends?

5 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Does the game need more legends?

The more the merrier for me. I love the nostalgia

Be OK if you could actually get a hold of them! 

• Like 1

Pavel :drool:

Could've add in Jan Koller as well lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Zakremoor said:

Pavel :drool:

Could've add in Jan Koller as well lol

This is more like it! Finally some legends that will make me finally play myclub, or at least spend all the gp i have. Nedved should be quality if he has the player id of the ps2 days, he was up there with Adriano and Roberto Carlos when it comes to long rangers.

Edited by Goat261
  • Like 1

Del Piero :drool: 

I had a game with Karl Heinz Riedle(f**king incredible) today safe to say he just edges my Damiao and Kravets :lol:

Posted (edited)

theres only around 120 players in the legends agent, so the odds arent too bad. Going to spend my 320k gp at long last, fingers crossed for Nedved!

Is it possible to buy legends through the scout system?

Edited by Goat261

52 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

theres only around 120 players in the legends agent, so the odds arent too bad. Going to spend my 320k gp at long last, fingers crossed for Nedved!

Is it possible to buy legends through the scout system?

No you can only get them from the spins. Unfortunately the odds aren't the same as 2/120 etc.  If you had 9 gold and 1 black the odds are alot worse than 10/1. Rip offs

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, wheresmark said:

No you can only get them from the spins. Unfortunately the odds aren't the same as 2/120 etc.  If you had 9 gold and 1 black the odds are alot worse than 10/1. Rip offs

It is if you spin it 120 times though

2 minutes ago, Zakremoor said:

It is if you spin it 120 times though

Yeah 100%  Clearing them has always been the best way to get them all. Too time consuming for me nowadays though 

340k gp spent.....not a single black ball, let alone a legend :lol:

I did notice i have a scout which has Beckham in his list of players, scout is called 'specific players' so not sure if thats a special scout or something?

16 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

I did notice i have a scout which has Beckham in his list of players, scout is called 'specific players' so not sure if thats a special scout or something?

You'll need to combine that scout with 5* England nationality and 5* RMF position to get Beckham

Just now, BlondeDan said:

You'll need to combine that scout with 5* England nationality and 5* RMF position to get Beckham

yeah and they likely cost ridiculous money. I have no idea how people buy specific players using the scout method. Every time i look at the scout market its like 60k for some 3 star scout lol. Although i only ever play myclub for the first few weeks of the games release (reason i had 340k in the bank) so maybe the scouts are much cheaper at this time of year.

4 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

yeah and they likely cost ridiculous money. I have no idea how people buy specific players using the scout method. Every time i look at the scout market its like 60k for some 3 star scout lol. Although i only ever play myclub for the first few weeks of the games release (reason i had 340k in the bank) so maybe the scouts are much cheaper at this time of year.

Yeah, I only played it in the Lite version really whilst I was waiting for the game to arrive. I picked up a couple of 4 star scouts following myclub games although suspect that you get bigger rewards from the weekend competitions etc. similar to FIFA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlondeDan said:

Yeah, I only played it in the Lite version really whilst I was waiting for the game to arrive. I picked up a couple of 4 star scouts following myclub games although suspect that you get bigger rewards from the weekend competitions etc. similar to FIFA

just checked and theres a 5 star portugal nationality scout.....currently 202k lol

Yeah not sure how the reward system works, ive got 60 scouts from playing games and only received one 5 star scout. No specific team scouts either, so im guessing theyre only available from the scout market, which would explain why theyre so expensive.