Jakey Fantastic

PES, Better On The PS4?

Am I right in thinking it's a doddle to download Kits & the like on PS4 but not on the Xbox, or have I made that up? :g:

Yes mate. Option files for ps4. Cant do them on xbox afaik

• Thanks 1

Can’t get the option file for kits/badges etc on Xbox unfortunately, have to say I’d love to be able to get them on Xbox :girlycry:

11 minutes ago, Seanachais said:

Yes mate. Option files for ps4. Cant do them on xbox afaik

Cheers dude. From a PEN League Spot perspective, will it change anything beyond my team? So instead of say a Master League where you can change a whole league before you start (I'm guessing ) will these changes still apply to online opposition? 

Or in short how much better is the all round experience for someone who's just going to play online :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Predators FC said:

Can’t get the option file for kits/badges etc on Xbox unfortunately, have to say I’d love to be able to get them on Xbox :girlycry:

Remember seeing the Man City Shirt from 97-98 posted on here about a year ago I think & it's stuck in my mind ever since. 

Some glorious shirts available :drool: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Remember seeing the Man City Shirt from 97-98 posted on here about a year ago I think & it's stuck in my mind ever since. 

Im not jealous :shifty:

• Haha 2

Just now, Predators FC said:

Im not jealous :shifty:

I should stress I don't actually have a PS4 :lol: 

My Xbox is basically a FIFA Machine, if I did end up going full PES, I'm thinking the PS4 may be a canny switch. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

1997.99.manchester.city_.home_.s.6154.1-

tumblr_ov43u6wmdN1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

• Haha 3

PS4 is a doddle to get all kits. About 30mins and you’ll have everything. 

For xbox it’s not so simple, but you can still get it looking quite good if you put in the effort. There are YouTube tutorials for making kits in the ingame editor. Which probably take about 5mins per team. However they won’t have the sponsor on as you can’t upload images I believe. They look fine from afar.

I believe this is the case anyway, it was like this for the first year of PS4 before we could upload images. 

• Thanks 1

The main difference though is player quality. The Xbox leagues are a doddle :shifty:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

1997.99.manchester.city_.home_.s.6154.1-

tumblr_ov43u6wmdN1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Haha, literally just pulled these off google, albeit from PES 16 I think but still :w:

IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4279.JPG

1 hour ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

My Xbox is basically a FIFA Machine, if I did end up going full PES, I'm thinking the PS4 may be a canny switch. 

Think I’d be making the switch over on the next version of PES, the kits etc are delightful 

1 hour ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

If you already have an Xbox, you gotta think to yourself if it's worth spending £200+ on a new console just for some kits that don't have any effect on the gameplay.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

If you already have an Xbox, you gotta think to yourself if it's worth spending £200+ on a new console just for some kits that don't have any effect on the gameplay.

Given the hours then spent on said game, oh yes :w:

Tbf I'd trade in the Xbox, I've no time for more than one game never mind more than one console :lol: 

• Like 1

I made the switch to PS4 and the kits are well worth it. Kits in 4k gloriousness. Got a few historical Southampton ones.

I was the person who would go through every Prem team making the kits on Xbox. It was painstaking and they'd never look quite right.

Also massively understated is badges. That was a massive immersion killer for me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Tbf I'd trade in the Xbox, I've no time for more than one game never mind more than one console :lol: 

Same. My copy of pes only comes out of my PS4 when the new version of PES comes out :D 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Same. My copy of pes only comes out of my PS4 when the new version of PES comes out :D 

Haha, aye man. Best £40 spent every year :rock: 

everything else is better on the xbox though *nods* 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dortaboy said:

everything else is better on the xbox though *nods* 

Dorta! :applause:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Hasn’t your mate just bought an Xbox so that he can play with you ? :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Red Rhinoceros said:

Hasn’t your mate just bought an Xbox so that he can play with you ? :lol:

I will kill him if he goes to PS4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PS4 is great for kits due to the option files, classic kits, being able to add teams to PEN that arent on the game, like Aberdeen etc..
You can still make decent looking kits on the xbox (at least when viewing them from the in game camera angle), it is time consuming though since you have to manually edit them.
On PEN we usually give xbox members licensed teams so you will rarely see fake kits (if ever) when playing on PEN.

Some xbox kit tutorials below

• Like 2

PES is developed for PS4, same way FIFA is currently developed for XBOX. 

Kits, 60FPS, improved lighting and features all comes with PS4.   Easier league spots on Xbox though :sneaky1:

Just now, wheresmark said:

PES is developed for PS4, same way FIFA is currently developed for XBOX. 

Kits, 60FPS, improved lighting and features all comes with PS4.   Easier league spots on Xbox though :sneaky1:

Textures

12 hours ago, ParrishJ said:

The main difference though is player quality. The Xbox leagues are a doddle :shifty:

Frillypink to see the consistency between both sites :shifty: 

• Like 2