• MoTM (if applicable): Cerci

Manager Info (amount only)

• Yellow Cards
  • Red Cards
  • Own Goals

==========

Match Report

Then there was one. 

Maarsfort came to spoil a debut promotion party in bullish fashion. Sergi Leons incisive running proved much harder to control than Falcao. The visitors played exciting football probing for openings while San Lorenzo sat deep trying to soak up as much as possible to launch a counters.

San Lorenzo where seemingly winning all the little battels on the pitch and it was inevitable when Leon broke the deadlock with a great finish past Cuellar.

The game continued in an intense battle for the midfield that Joao the mountain moutinho was winning well. 

It was danger man Cerci put the tie beyond doubt though when he picked up the ball in the left flank cut in on Van Dijk and unleashed a vicious shot into the top corner past Cuellar to all but finish off the tie. 

Nakajima seemed to jump into life after this and managed to grab a late consolation and ensure a nervy finish to a great match 

Well played Sean enjoy Division 1!

• Like 1

Bah San Lorenzo were not winning the battles on the pitch it was Maarsfort not sure how I thought that and typed the opposite :D

• Like 1

Agreed

Cheers Zee, a couple of very enjoyable games again, and just as good a chat as always. A very welcome addition to Pen you have been. Hopefully the water situation improves soon, crazy situation. 

Sergio has been a great addition to my squad, he has brought something different to my squad than Falcao and I'm hopeful he can score a bucketload next season. All the best mate, hopefully I'll catch you soon for some friendlies, and my money is on you for promotion next season.

:cheers1:

• Like 1

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup