NikoNikolson

Need HELP! (REWARD FOR BEST ANSWER)

Playing s**t so always changing formation but cant get any to click really anymore. Doesnt help that i got too many players i cant fit in so i need to switch all the time due to arrows the formation be it 4 atb or 3atb, wfs vs 2 cfs etc.

Thinking of going back to 352 as i get most players i want in, but it hasnt worked for me that well so i think sliders and tactics are off. I want to play as free and balanced as possible, no tikitaka as i want to be able to counter too and get runs in, but also be able to build up slow and hold the ball abt 40-60% possession. What advanced tactics would you recommend for this formation? any that use it? I tried wing backs for my lmf rmf and worked ok but less attack options then, 

CURRENT SETTINGS THAT NEED TWEAKING: POSSESSION, FLEXIBLE, WIDE/CENTRE NOT SURE WHICH TO USE, SUPPORT RANGE 4(CLOSER), DEFENCE LINE 4. 

Advanced settings: defensive

BEST ANSWER GETS A CUSTOM FREE SIGNATURE BY NIKOS SIG SHOP :) 

Cheers

also which Dmf/cmf triangle to go for? which you prefer? 2 up 1 down or the latter 2 down 1 up

x0000000ayg0004N80008Hg00014O0001m6M000Q

00000000ayg0004N80008Hg00014O0001nSM001b

Mate you are playing exactly the same formation as me last season. Have the DMF, CMF, AMF setup so that the AMF can help push forward. Can even play two DMF’s for defensive help. Could also do one big striker (Balotelli) and tell him not to track back so that he’s all the way up there. Then why not play a SS so that you can link up with the midfield. 

• Thanks 1

play more games!

4 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Said before you spend way too much time arse'in about doing tricks which look great for a spell and not enough time playing football 

Yeah this is the reason I don’t play you personally as the games seem like a waste of time and generally not competitive. Your game / team though you can play how you like. 

40 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Said before you spend way too much time arse'in about doing tricks which look great for a spell and not enough time playing football 

34 minutes ago, BenStatman said:

Yeah this is the reason I don’t play you personally as the games seem like a waste of time and generally not competitive. Your game / team though you can play how you like. 

Yeah havent played you guys in ages, im a different player, been for a while now. I use dribbling a lot sure but tricks not much. Now im trying to minimize tricks and actually be more competitive. The tricks have gotten boring and im no longer as good in them this pes. Play me sometimes for some normal games lads hopefully :) 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BenStatman said:

Mate you are playing exactly the same formation as me last season. Have the DMF, CMF, AMF setup so that the AMF can help push forward. Can even play two DMF’s for defensive help. Could also do one big striker (Balotelli) and tell him not to track back so that he’s all the way up there. Then why not play a SS so that you can link up with the midfield. 

thanks m8, yeah do you have 2 up (cmf amf) or 2 down 1 amf up? I'd be good with 1 cf but i got 5 cfs and atsu a position cf whose been good  there so i was even thinking 3 cfs one point but had no space in attack it was a mess :D counter target you mean? yea use it at times, dont have a natural SS that can pass so im doing amf and cfs

3 minutes ago, NikoNikolson said:

Yeah havent played you guys in ages, im a different player, been for a while now. I use dribbling a lot sure but tricks not much. Now im trying to minimize tricks and actually be more competitive. The tricks have gotten boring and im no longer as good in them this pes. Play me sometimes for some normal games lads hopefully :) 

Will do bud :up: 

1 minute ago, NikoNikolson said:

thanks m8, yeah do you have 2 up (cmf amf) or 2 down 1 amf up? I'd be good with 1 cf but i got 5 cfs and atsu a position cf whose been good  there so i was even thinking 3 cfs one point but had no space in attack it was a mess :D counter target you mean? yea use it at times, dont have a natural SS that can pass so im doing amf and cfs

2 down, 1 up but I’ve completely changed things around now so check out my new formation sometime :sneaky1:

That formation is basically five at the back so I think it is fine to play Frontline Pressure but watch out for your line as if it is too deep your team will sit back. I played short compactness but the player were still miles apart :g: 

• Thanks 1

I love you, your style, tricks, dribbling, yeah yeah you are the best,,,,,, my opinion.

you can do my sig whenever you get time niko, obviously my answer is very rewardable.

• Haha 3

The first formation you posted is pretty defensive imo. It’s basically a flat three in midfield, CMF’s sometimes struggle to push up, unless they are Box-To-Box. You will have eight guys behind the ball and will be relying on the front two to do it for you. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BenStatman said:

The first formation you posted is pretty defensive imo. It’s basically a flat three in midfield, CMF’s sometimes struggle to push up, unless they are Box-To-Box. You will have eight guys behind the ball and will be relying on the front two to do it for you. 

yeah theres a mistake that i meant 1 amf there aswell but still i think ill prefer the 2nd one

P1Si02i-aygci84N82LdUGh39j94O1zeZnSMu0zb

Will stick with this for a good while now as ill have the cover well here, just the tactics left now. Ben with a firm grip on the signature :D 

10 minutes ago, NikoNikolson said:

P1Si02i-aygci84N82LdUGh39j94O1zeZnSMu0zb

Will stick with this for a good while now as ill have the cover well here, just the tactics left now. Ben with a firm grip on the signature :D 

That looks really balanced mate :up: 

• Like 1

Maybe look to get a left-footed, left-sided CB in? Not the end of the world but it will help you comfortably play out of the back from either side. 

30 minutes ago, BenStatman said:

Maybe look to get a left-footed, left-sided CB in? Not the end of the world but it will help you comfortably play out of the back from either side. 

yeah i got wallace left, feddal left and kaboul right so i think its correct now? do you use wing back option in your 3 5 2 btw? meaning lmf rmf defend like a fb off possession? cheers m8

Signature winner for the formation help: @BenStatman , pm me what wishes you have on it

Signature winner for the sliders and tactics: still available lads 

1 minute ago, NikoNikolson said:

yeah i got wallace left, feddal left and kaboul right so i think its correct now? do you use wing back option in your 3 5 2 btw? meaning lmf rmf defend like a fb off possession? cheers m8

Holy s**t, never tried that, but they played like wing backs anyway! 

Just now, BenStatman said:

Holy s**t, never tried that, but they played like wing backs anyway! 

yeah i used to use it whenever i did 3 atb, they defend really well and my defence was solid as hell at one point with it. But then something happened :D and i found i had not as much offence as id like so i guess its the downside 

I can’t help you with the sliders mate as I’m not obsessed with obsession like some people on here. My style was get the ball back and attack. 

Just now, BenStatman said:

I can’t help you with the sliders mate as I’m not obsessed with obsession like some people on here. My style was get the ball back and attack. 

** possession :lol: 

• Haha 1

Only one man can help you now

Rambo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brizzle said:

Only one man can help you now

Rambo

@rambovanhardnut when is good for you m8? you havent made a tactics video for this pes yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Try-

Possession

Wide

Maintain

Support 3/4

————————————

AOD

Middle

Conservative