j0rd4n500

Month of practise

Fractured my Tibia so legs in a cast, going to be bedbound. Means a month of practising though, anyone got any tips on ways to improve. Is it just play online game, play the trainings or what :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, j0rd4n500 said:

Fractured my Tibia so legs in a cast, going to be bedbound. Means a month of practising though, anyone got any tips on ways to improve. Is it just play online game, play the trainings or what :)

Dont play MyClub, playing friendlies against PEN members works best. Different pace, different styles, alot of quality members. MyClub = high tempo one dimensional spamfest

If no PEN members online, play divisions, less spammy then MyClub. Also there you can edit your tactics, in MyClub you cant.

Edited by RiQ1987
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RiQ1987 said:

Dont play MyClub, playing friendlies against PEN members works best. Different pace, different styles, alot of quality members. MyClub = high tempo one dimensional spamfest

Sounds like ultimate team haha. Is there any way to learn how to defend haha. Played venom last night and he just seemed to run past me.

Posted (edited)

Play pen members 

You can also simulate your games offline so you can see directly the effect your given tactics has on your team ,set your camera in blimp mode or one below maybe to see it in full effect 

Hard to get a feel for your tactics when your physically playing yourself 

There are some useful tips on YT but the bulk are set up for the cancer that is Myclub 

Keep at it pal and the self satisfaction of learning it yourself is very rewarding

Edited by Sami3lungs
  • Thanks 1

Give my club a bash with your pen team . As much as people say there’s always pen members to play . There’s not 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BAZ said:

Give my club a bash with your pen team . As much as people say there’s always pen members to play . There’s not 

Master league not my club . Sorry 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah don't play my club, you might break your other leg in a rage  

Online divisions is far better, if there's no one about

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, j0rd4n500 said:

Just keep the leg up... Preferably above your heart....... 

Pes vise I have no clue..... 

• Thanks 1

Have 3 tactics set up- all with different playing styles. Tactics are really important in this game.

Use your preferred tactic. After 30 mins/HT if things aren't going your way, use your 2nd tactic, 60 mins still no improvement? Use the 3rd.

I like to use a heavily possession based tactic for the 1st half and just pass the ball outside their box - hug the touch line is good for this. You need to be patient for that killer pass into the box. 2nd half I'll sit back and counter attack. SInce I've had a lot of the ball, the opponent will start throwing everyone forward and will use high pressure because you had that much of the ball in the 1st half. This leaves them exposed at the back for a counter attack. If I'm down by 60/70 mins I use a high pressure/high line counter attack with Gegenpress - this does leave me exposed at the back but if I'm already losing, I need to throw everything at them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh btw get well soon pal

Just bloody dawned on me :lol:

3 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Oh btw get well soon pal

Just bloody dawned on me :lol:

Haha cheers mate.