Sign in to follow this  
Zakremoor

Fixture 1: ZakRemoor v Rambovanhardnut - [Confirmed]

YES MATE!!! Frillypinkly done. Got to play you too this release so please take your keeper out and put him on corner flag. Ta

Oh yeah @rambovanhardnut Hahaha hahahaha Gutted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Zakremoor said:

Result: 1-0

==========

Home Team

Manager: @Zakremoor
Franchise: Boca

Players Info

• Scorers: Dante
  • Clean Sheet: Onana
  • MoTM (if applicable): Dante

Manager Info (amount only)

• Yellow Cards
  • Red Cards
  • Own Goals

==========

Away Team

Manager: @rambovanhardnut
Franchise: Besiktas

Player Info

• Scorers: -
  • Clean Sheet: -
  • MoTM (if applicable): -

Manager Info (amount only)

• Yellow Cards
  • Red Cards
  • Own Goals

==========

Match Report

My first competitive manual fixture ever was against Besiktas, with their passionate manager Rambo.

It was an open game, chances on either end. Ironically it was my only CB who scored after a rush crossing the entire pitch, linking up with Klaas and Aras to power it home from outside the box. Dante's debut goal might have set the bar too high for himself to try and bother scoring again this season.. In the second half the whole stadium froze for a minute when Besiktas almost scored from the half way line after Onana tried to slide the ball clear. It was the same Onana who secured the three points with an incredible save in the very last second of the game. So many good attacks leading to some beautiful chances, so a draw would have been fair. GG

What a season opener fixture this was! You should've been there to believe it all..

My first manual goal was one of my best goals ever. I actually 100% scored that lol.. So this is that feeling you manual lads have been telling us assisted bums about. I agree and I am hyped :cooee:

very well played mate, enjoyable match, and i think you edged it. great goal, the el gato was running so i will upload the goal on tuesday when i am off!, good luck in the rest, catch you in the return!!

• Thanks 1

Don't know why but just posted my prem fix and it had assists, so I'll just add these in as well

Home Team

Manager: @Zakremoor
Franchise: Boca

Players Info

• Scorers: Dante
  • Assists: Huntelaar
  • Clean Sheet: Onana
  • MoTM (if applicable): Dante

==========

Away Team

Manager: @rambovanhardnut
Franchise: Besiktas

Player Info

• Scorers: -
  • Assists: -
  • Clean Sheet: -
  • MoTM (if applicable): -

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this  

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup