Franchise: Basel

Player Info

• Scorers
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Last second goal, literally. The game was tight all the way and could have gone either way. Unlucky and good luck with the next ones! GG

Edited by Sami3lungs
  • Thanks 1

Damn, I am an idiot lol. Keep forgetting things. I should have added G. Myhill for the Clean Sheet. sorry!!

Well played @Coniglio.

I thought you were going to score earlier but in Arsenal style you played one extra pass when through on goal.

When Myhill made the amazing save from the corner and then one in the 92nd minute I knew it wasn't to be.

Good game :up:

Just now, BlondeDan said:

Well played @Coniglio.

I thought you were going to score earlier but in Arsenal style you played one extra pass when through on goal.

When Myhill made the amazing save from the corner and then one in the 92nd minute I knew it wasn't to be.

Good game :up:

I laughed when you made that comment while we were playing lol, I do like Arsenal but I just confused with the buttons haha. Yes, that was a good save. There were a few during that game! :)

5 minutes ago, Coniglio said:

Yes, that was a good save. There were a few during that game! :)

Agreed, how much for Andre Silva?

• Haha 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup