Franchise: FC Metz

Player Info

• Scorers: A.Silva
  • Assists: I.Pussetto
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable): A.Silva

==========

Match Report

Struggled to get a grip in this one, a few chances went begging for @Coniglio and kept me in the game with no goals before half time and few chances from myself.  Poor finishing was the main story here, second half seen both of us create chances but neither team looked like they could score in a brothel let alone in his game, but a scrappy effort from De Preville put me ahead against the run of play. 70 minutes on the clock, Coni threw everything at it and eventually got his reward with 3 minutes to play through the dangerous Silva.

Good game fella, think had my keeper not kept me in it first half you could have run away with it

Stats added  :pen:

• Like 1

• Like 1

Yeah, that first half was key. Andre Silva had a very bad game, but it could have gone either way like you said. Was a tight game and you were unlucky to concede on the last play when we went full attack and a long hopeful ball for a cross gave us the draw. Good luck with the next few games :)

Forgot to reply here, sorry!

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup