Jakey Fantastic

Saving Match Highlights (Xbox)

Is there a way to auto save the whole highlight reel with just one click? Was hoping to get a regular feed of highlights on the go, to go alongside their respective match reports but my first attempt at it saw me seemingly run out of time, something i wasn't aware of :lol: 

Am i missing something obvious or is it just one of them things? 

Yea, love a good highlights clip at the end of a report :rock:

You can set up to record I think uptown the last 15mins, or start up the capture tool and start recording then run the highlight reel. Once they have finished go stop the recording. Talk you thought it later if you haven't got to grips with it.

Just now, Diodex said:

You can set up to record I think uptown the last 15mins, or start up the capture tool and start recording then run the highlight reel. Once they have finished go stop the recording. Talk you thought it later if you haven't got to grips with it.

Aye man, but my point is it's always against the clock, so in & amongst the post match rituals of blaming the ref, blaming your payers & blaming life, before then confirming stats and pretending to wish your opponent all the best in his future matches, there's a good wedge of time gone and the highlights last about 2/2 & a half minutes. No simple method of saving the highlight reel in game like you can with the goals? :g:

You can run the highlight reel after can't you? 

Check to see how many minutes you record from the past, think it is 5

1 minute ago, Diodex said:

You can run the highlight reel after can't you? 

You can, but you then run out of time and it takes you out of the match. I'm basically asking if there's a quick save option to remove the watching the clock element :lol: 

I know what you mean jakey, by the time the post match talk has concluded leaves you with little time, could only suggest starting game dvr and flicking through the pages before hitting the highlights then commencing blaming wanking cramp on the defeat 

• Like 1

Got to your capture settings and see if you can change the length of time of "record that" if you can change it to 5 then you should be fine. Let three highlights run, hit the Home button, then Y to record the last X mins

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Diodex said:

Got to your capture settings and see if you can change the length of time of "record that" if you can change it to 5 then you should be fine. Let three highlights run, hit the Home button, then Y to record the last X mins

Your intentions are well but you’re missing the point, there’s a time limit on after match so you get 200 seconds to chat and  get all details from the game highlights included. 

From what I could make out he wanted to save them all from one press as Opposed to having to go through manually 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuggi said:

Your intentions are well but you’re missing the point, there’s a time limit on after match so you get 200 seconds to chat and  get all details from the game highlights included. 

From what I could make out he wanted to save them all from one press as Opposed to having to go through manually 

Yes, that's why you change the record that time too suit, it records in the past. So let the highlight run then do the record that function.

And get the opponent to screen grab the goal info and check his activity feed after.

Yeah, I'll just leave it :lol: 

Shame, was always a tidy addition for FIFA. 

Only other way of to record goals on the fly with the record that function.