Jump to content
Jakey Fantastic

Saving Match Highlights (Xbox)

Recommended Posts

Is there a way to auto save the whole highlight reel with just one click? Was hoping to get a regular feed of highlights on the go, to go alongside their respective match reports but my first attempt at it saw me seemingly run out of time, something i wasn't aware of :lol: 

Am i missing something obvious or is it just one of them things? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, love a good highlights clip at the end of a report :rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can set up to record I think uptown the last 15mins, or start up the capture tool and start recording then run the highlight reel. Once they have finished go stop the recording. Talk you thought it later if you haven't got to grips with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diodex said:

You can set up to record I think uptown the last 15mins, or start up the capture tool and start recording then run the highlight reel. Once they have finished go stop the recording. Talk you thought it later if you haven't got to grips with it.

Aye man, but my point is it's always against the clock, so in & amongst the post match rituals of blaming the ref, blaming your payers & blaming life, before then confirming stats and pretending to wish your opponent all the best in his future matches, there's a good wedge of time gone and the highlights last about 2/2 & a half minutes. No simple method of saving the highlight reel in game like you can with the goals? :g:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can run the highlight reel after can't you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check to see how many minutes you record from the past, think it is 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diodex said:

You can run the highlight reel after can't you? 

You can, but you then run out of time and it takes you out of the match. I'm basically asking if there's a quick save option to remove the watching the clock element :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know what you mean jakey, by the time the post match talk has concluded leaves you with little time, could only suggest starting game dvr and flicking through the pages before hitting the highlights then commencing blaming wanking cramp on the defeat 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to your capture settings and see if you can change the length of time of "record that" if you can change it to 5 then you should be fine. Let three highlights run, hit the Home button, then Y to record the last X mins

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Diodex said:

Got to your capture settings and see if you can change the length of time of "record that" if you can change it to 5 then you should be fine. Let three highlights run, hit the Home button, then Y to record the last X mins

Your intentions are well but you’re missing the point, there’s a time limit on after match so you get 200 seconds to chat and  get all details from the game highlights included. 

From what I could make out he wanted to save them all from one press as Opposed to having to go through manually 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tuggi said:

Your intentions are well but you’re missing the point, there’s a time limit on after match so you get 200 seconds to chat and  get all details from the game highlights included. 

From what I could make out he wanted to save them all from one press as Opposed to having to go through manually 

Yes, that's why you change the record that time too suit, it records in the past. So let the highlight run then do the record that function.

And get the opponent to screen grab the goal info and check his activity feed after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'll just leave it :lol: 

Shame, was always a tidy addition for FIFA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only other way of to record goals on the fly with the record that function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup
×