Sign in to follow this  
DavoteK

Some Stuff

Loving the PS background :drool: 

• You're welcome 1
  • Awesome! 1

Yeah, it’s the box art flipped or you wouldn’t see those shape icons. Xbox gives you the green gradient but I’ll be changing that, and the steam one for better. Carbon fibre one looked better in my head. Oh and thanos, my kid pulled rank there.

Excellent! 

6 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Yeah, it’s the box art flipped or you wouldn’t see those shape icons. Xbox gives you the green gradient but I’ll be changing that, and the steam one for better. Carbon fibre one looked better in my head. Oh and thanos, my kid pulled rank there.

Yeah noticed that PENdb icon :drool:

Is Thanos your kids name? @Leonidas 540bc would be proud.

53 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

How dare you sir!

My kids name is "Cutbacking Mother f**ker". 

• Haha 3

No idea what any of that means 

Well done anyway!!

1 hour ago, Sunzibad said:

Bit slow on the uptake, where is this PENdb icon? 

5 minutes ago, BenStatman said:

Bit slow on the uptake, where is this PENdb icon? 

giphy.gif

• Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1

That looks next level. Great work.

1 minute ago, Diodex said:

That looks next level. Great work.

Put this on the wrong thread, next level mong

This may be completely unrelated, but the iPhone feature where you can press the time at the top of the screen to auto scroll to the top of page doesn't appear to work on here anymore. No bother if so, just want to make sure it's my phone not having a moment as I keep pressing it by default :lol: 

41 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

This may be completely unrelated, but the iPhone feature where you can press the time at the top of the screen to auto scroll to the top of page doesn't appear to work on here anymore. No bother if so, just want to make sure it's my phone not having a moment as I keep pressing it by default :lol: 

It's now working. Again, no idea if it was related but :rock: 

:lol: 

• You're welcome 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Steam, its this thing you can buy games on for the PC. PC being personal computer. Which has a thing called a keyboard and a mouse to interact with varying software programs on said personal computer. 

PENdb is this thing that people can look at on their personal computer to see what players people have, compare, contrast and make moves for in the transfer market. A transfer market is where we buy and sell players with a large portion of bitchfits thrown in for good measure. 

Backgrounds are things that are in the background. Take the stadium you currently see at the top and around the forum, that is a background. You can now change to a few other not very good ones. They will get better when more talented people can sort them out. 

When you browse the forum on a telecommunication device, often referred to as a "smart phone" the names of people when making posts came up as the same colour as their forum groups. Said colouring works great on white, but not so great on a dark grey colouring which is more suitable as a way of distinguishing when one post ends and another starts. I've adjusted it so that the colouring is now white on a dark grey as opposed to the group colouring on a dark grey. 

The navigational menu on the left hand side of the forum when browsing the forum on a personal computer, has been changed a little bit, pretty much the same links, but moved the league stuff further up. 

Hopefully that helps a bit :D 

Brilliant :lol:

• You're welcome 1

7 hours ago, DavoteK said:

giphy.gif

Dat gif :lol: :lmao: 

• You're welcome 1
  • Awesome! 1

21 hours ago, DavoteK said:

giphy.gif

Got it now, on the PC :D

Is it possible to have a pendb link to your team in this dropdown box?

Captureo.JPG.bed43ce53b784a19dbb1656321751dad.JPG