Franchise: Chievo

Player Info

• Scorers: Bordagaray 42, Sane 53, 64, Dordevic 61
  • Assists: Ayoub, Alvarez
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable): Sane

==========

Match Report

Chievo got the points here thanks to the Leroy Sane show. Bordagaray put the visitors ahead just before half time after a powerful shot from the edge of the box. Sane made it 2-0 when he jinked past three defenders before firing past the keeper. Javier Hernandez pulled one back when he rounded the keeper and slotted home. Dordevic headed over the keeper soon after from a chipped ball through by Alvarez and then Sane got his second with a tap in after a shot hit the post. Tammy Abraham came off the bench and pulled one back with ten minutes left. Hernandez got his second in stoppage time when he headed home but it was too little too late.

Well played mate, well deserved win. I blame your mentor for sanctioning the Sane deal for me losing that game :beat1off: He was everywhere. Good luck in the rest mate, and I'll catch you in the return

Confirmed mate Leroy Sane was the difference and I thank my Mentor for sanctioning that deal ;) 

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup