Franchise: Racing Club

Player Info

• Scorers: Caicedo, Crisetig, Soteldo 
  • Assists: Schultz, Jota x2
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

A game I expected to lose as Luke is a damn fine player, but we're still in the same boat re PES I suppose, RC took the lead on 18mins and I just thought "here we go". I get an equalizer on 27mins and we went back and forth until RC slotted one way just before HT 2-1 at the half. I didn't panic for once and after 15mins got another equalizer from the B3ast Sylla who then shortly after got another to take the lead. Fresh legs from both sides were needed. I had to soak up some pressure and made a late sub to try to keep the ball away from RC. Pineda came on and a howler from a RC defender from a throw-in gave him an easy goal on 90 mins. 4-2. RC snatched one on 92 mins but the ref blew up on the resulting KO. 

Great game Luke, catch you in a return game.

Yea another fun game of PES here. Well played Diode, gutted I didn't even take a point from you. Ah well, got another 3 games to play against you in the future :shifty:

• Awesome! 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this  

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup