Franchise: Montpellier

Player Info

• Scorers: F. Zampedri
  • Assists:  V. Birsa
  • Clean Sheet: n/a
  • MoTM (if applicable): V. Birsa

==========

Match Report

A good game at Sydney , where Ivan Santini scored an early goal to put the home side 1 up after just 2 minutes. Szymanowski then missed a good chance to make it 2 before , Zaha down the other end missed a good chance to equalize. From that point on it was Montpellier playing the better football and putting pressure on the Sydney backline. The 2nd half was much the same but a bit more scrappy with alot of misplaced passes form both teams. Zaha continued to look dangerous and created a few good opportunities. Montpellier equalised though on 58 minutes through a Zamperdi goal from an uncleared corner and from that point it was only the visitors that looked like winning the game. It wasn't to be and the match finished 1-1 a good point and another draw for Sydney which on another day could have been a loss.

@I0 Red 0I Well played mate and unlucky not to have won in fairness , was a good challenge trying to defend though for me :) all the best with the season ahead 

Edited by Brizzle
  • Like 1

Agreed

Good game mate, Frillypink to play you.

Don't think it'll be long til you turn some draws to wins

• Like 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup