Franchise: Aberdeen

Player Info

• Scorers: Fraser
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Pretty even game this one overall, Aberdeen had the better of the 1st half and Brestois the 2nd, Fraser really is a little bitch to try and stop once he is at full speed, jinks and twists superbly, that led to him opening the scoring mid way through the 1st half, firing a shot Adrian had little chance with.

Now Midget again Chris Wood benifitted from Konami at its best, a pass from center back to center back resulted in the ball hitting the foot of the aberdeen defender and playing in Wood who fired high in to the top corner to level just before the break, jammy, good finish mind.

looked to be the points shared as the game edged closer to the end, until a 87th minute corner for Brestois, Lanzini lofted a high corner, Kouyate rose highest to nod the ball down and Nathan met the ball after the bounce to head home the winner from close range, and Brestois saw out the remainder to win their opening game of the season.

ul govie, that bit of luck just went my way today, both had some good chances throughout, really enjoyed the game bud, good luck with the rest catch ya later on in the season mate

Stats agreed

Thought a point would've been fair enough as I didn't think I did enough to win it but its another single goal defeat. Should've known Wood was coming back to haunt me haha. Good luck in the rest mate and you're still unbeaten against me for years ;)

• Like 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup