Franchise: Huracan

Player Info

• Scorers: Berghuis, Bou
  • Assists: Sancho 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

A good game that saw Huracan take an early 2-0 lead due to mistakes by Bahia's defense. Destro cheese once again kicked in as he netted his 4th and 5th goals of the year. 

My apologies for dipping out of the party. Couldn't really get my bearings with everyone talking. 

Bollocks. I went 1 up & jokingly suggested you tried a none existent kick off glitch which you got a bit of needle about & then buggered off from the Party once Bou showed some glorious composure to put away the 2nd. Vintage Jakey on display, it truly was :drool: 

Should have known this wasn't going to give me the craic I enjoy when I entered the party for your game with nutty, only to be met with a bloody library :lol: 

Result & no Banter allowed when playing you confirmed. Our next match is going to be utterly glorious! 

IMG_4598.GIF

28 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Bollocks. I went 1 up & jokingly suggested you tried a none existent kick off glitch which you got a bit of needle about & then buggered off from the Party once Bou showed some glorious composure to put away the 2nd. Vintage Jakey on display, it truly was :drool: 

Should have known this wasn't going to give me the craic I enjoy when I entered the party for your game with nutty, only to be met with a bloody library :lol: 

Result & no Banter allowed when playing you confirmed. Our next match is going to be utterly glorious! 

IMG_4598.GIF

I wasn't even tripping about your comment over the kickoff. Like I tried telling you when I came back into the party, I couldn't concentrate with 4 conversations going on. My fault for not leaving at the beginning and starting another one. 

On the flip side, let's be real. If I didn't level it wouldn't be an issue.

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Thesecondcityt said:

I wasn't even tripping about your comment over the kickoff. Like I tried telling you when I came back into the party, I couldn't concentrate with 4 conversations going on. My fault for not leaving at the beginning and starting another one. 

On the flip side, let's be real. If I didn't level it wouldn't be an issue.

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

This wasn't an arranged game by any means but dude, you left me hanging for 20 minutes whilst you buggered off rebooting your router. You then didn't even return to the party but joined another one. So forgive me for thinking the banter bus doesn't stop your way when you expose yourself in such instances  

I'm all for a wind up but I'll always take as good as I give. Leaving a party at 2 down to go full try hard. I don't know how PEN works but you're always getting some s**te your way on FLM & I'm all about traditions :rock: 

Like I say , the rematch shall be glorious :drool: 

1 hour ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

This wasn't an arranged game by any means but dude, you left me hanging for 20 minutes whilst you buggered off rebooting your router. You then didn't even return to the party but joined another one. So forgive me for thinking the banter bus doesn't stop your way when you expose yourself in such instances  

I'm all for a wind up but I'll always take as good as I give. Leaving a party at 2 down to go full try hard. I don't know how PEN works but you're always getting some s**te your way on FLM & I'm all about traditions :rock: 

Like I say , the rematch shall be glorious :drool: 

billbored_medium.gif

giphy.gif

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Sound like at some point you guys were not in the same party chat during the league game.

Please clarify at any point during this game did either of you exit the party and therefore not being available for mic chat?

Edited by tezombie

1 minute ago, tezombie said:

Sound like at some point you guys were not in the same party chat during the league game.

Please clarify at any point during this game did either of you exit the party and therefore not being available for mic chat?

Noooo, he was available If required. No complaints my end. I just know how quick to get the boys motor running next time :shifty: 

But nah all good dude. 

Seriously, I've seen some horrendous devaluing on the go but this gets an admin flashing his badge? Come on now :lol: 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Noooo, he was available If required. No complaints my end. I just know how quick to get the boys motor running next time :shifty: 

But nah all good dude. 

Seriously, I've seen some horrendous devaluing on the go but this gets an admin flashing his badge? Come on now :lol: 

Just checking :shifty: 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

But nah all good dude. 

Hmm.

Sounds like a whole lot of 'shut the f**k up and behave like adults' to me.

But I'm an admin and you're adults so I don't need to type that.

Oh.

I already did.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leonidas 540bc said:

Hmm.

Oh.

I already did.

Admin badge out :lol:

1 hour ago, Leonidas 540bc said:

Hmm.

Oh.

I already did.

This doesn't negate from the fact PEN is awry with shoddy workmanship. For all FLM's faults, the admin side never lacked. 

I'm always available to swap notes. 

Call me. 

Kind regards

Jakey

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

This doesn't negate from the fact PEN is awry with shoddy workmanship. For all FLM's faults, the admin side never lacked. 

I'm always available to swap notes. 

Call me. 

Kind regards

Jakey

This discussion is not needed in a results thread, PM sent reply at your leisure or ignore.

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup