Franchise: FC Metz

Player Info

• Scorers: Depay (82)
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

A close game that saw a fair bit of ball bounce and some very good opportunities squandered by both sides.

And early chance fell to Susaeta who chipped the keeper only to see the ball hit the inside of the post and roll back out into play. 

Del Sol then made a couple of good saves one-on-one to keep out Depay and crew.

It wasn't until the final quarter of the game that Keko finished off a good move, smashing in to take the lead.

Basel immediately returned the favour from the away fixture trying to make one pass too many when through on goal to put the game to bed.  They were punished quickly as a tackle on the edge of the box rolled out to Depay who got the equaliser.

Both teams again missed chances to get to winner and left with a point each.

Good game, it could've easily had more goals if we managed to finish our chances better and the game resembled pinball a little less at times!

Good luck with your others :up:

Thanks for playing early! Yes, the game could have gone either way if the chances were taken. A lot of close calls both sides and someone winning this game maybe could have been a bit painful for the other side. That lob post shot was super close. I saw it coming and I assumed it was your best shot to score lol, so I decided to backtrack Capa to the far post but your lob shot was great and just barely didnt go in, but at least he was there to clear before it bounced back inside :P.

Result and stats confirmed and good luck with the next games!