Jump to content
MB 11

Dortmund OUT of PES 2019

Recommended Posts

Hipster pookeynoodles anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that, bums. Prob EA related...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June 2020 is when contract was up. Today being 1 June . 

Means it could of been know for a while. I can't remember much BD stuff in new promo. 

BD are in Fifa. So they be  in UCL mode. 

So dropping PES seem odd especially (unless broke contract) they'll have to buy out of it. Instead of getting money to be highlighted and singling out.... 

So struggling to find a reason why they would as zero benefit leaving a growing product 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Buff05 said:

June 2020 is when contract was up. Today being 1 June . 

Means it could of been know for a while. I can't remember much BD stuff in new promo. 

BD are in Fifa. So they be  in UCL mode. 

So dropping PES seem odd especially (unless broke contract) they'll have to buy out of it. Instead of getting money to be highlighted and singling out.... 

So struggling to find a reason why they would as zero benefit leaving a growing product 

there was a 2019 pic with Dortmund

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing Bartra's move to Betis was not a loan as i thought it might be haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me this doesn't include player removal? :lol: 

 

IMG_4626.JPG

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is either EA have given them some incentive to cancel the deal (more than it will cost to break it) or they've kicked up some stink with the Bundesliga over the exclusive licence which has forced them to break the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s over 200 million worth of awols inbound. 

star.png RWF.png 80 C. PULISIC 75 million :lol:

50 million 

 

LMF.png 69 J. SANCHO

the rest in dungeon :pen:

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i am not sad now that my Dortmund keeper will retire :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

there was a 2019 pic with Dortmund

 

Ye, why I said not much instead on non. 

Reading the following tweets they think it had something to do with ESports. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get the german cup champions licenced instead please konami :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nuuthatch said:

That’s over 200 million worth of awols inbound. 

star.png RWF.png 80 C. PULISIC 75 million :lol:

50 million 

 

LMF.png 69 J. SANCHO

the rest in dungeon :pen:

 

 

 

Pulisic will be in the US squad I'd imagine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Seanachais said:

 

Pulisic will be in the US squad I'd imagine

Not in the game 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EA must have got to them. Offered them more to cancel the contract than what they were getting from Konami. Makes Dortmund look like dicks though, backing out like Rambo. 

 

What good is a licence agreement if it can be cancelled. 

 

EA must be worried about PES though, which is a good thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cue Twitter announcement from Bhatti that it's all part of the plan 

 

1 step forward 3 steps back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bridgey said:

Cue Twitter announcement from Bhatti that it's all part of the plan 

 

1 step forward 3 steps back 

I think 9 new leagues is 9 steps forward and losing 1 club is half a step backwards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bridgey said:

Cue Twitter announcement from Bhatti that it's all part of the plan 

 

1 step forward 3 steps back 

Id take 7 new leagues over 1 team any day of the week. But lets see what happens in the coming weeks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

I think 9 new leagues is 9 steps forward and losing 1 club is half a step backwards 

 

3 minutes ago, Seanachais said:

Id take 7 new leagues over 1 team any day of the week. But lets see what happens in the coming weeks

Clearly there Liscence agreements aren't worth s**t lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind they win as much as Liverpool this season didn’t they . Don’t understand how people can get upset by it really . 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If PES has the licence to Liverpool and Scottish league etc. Why will they still appear in FIFA? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Garyshaw44 said:

If PES has the licence to Liverpool and Scottish league etc. Why will they still appear in FIFA? 

 Must be a licence but not an exclusive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup
×