Sign in to follow this  
RiQ1987

LEAGUE TABLES FUMA 11v11

http://pesfm.org/

Here you can find the tables lads. Last 3 are relegating.

Our team: http://pesfm.org/team/peoevonetworks/

1 peslig_new1fin-128x128.pngLIGAPES 14 10 1 3 22 7 15 31
2 peSpainlogonew-1-128x121.pngPESPAIN 14 6 5 3 25 22 3 23
3 1522062782297-128x117.pngCAELUMPES 14 6 4 4 23 16 7 22
4 a_gamerah_LOG1-128x93.jpgGAMERAH 14 5 4 5 18 18 0 19
5 20171103_110137-128x128.pngPES-SERBIA 16 5 3 8 18 20 -2 18
6 FUMA-united-128x128.pngFUMA United 12 5 2 5 8 13 -5 17
7 a_ProEvoNetwork_Logo-128x128.pngPROEVONetwork 14 4 4 6 21 28 -7 16
8 20180403_030449-1-e1522717682289-99x128.KAZUKI ILDM 12 4 2 6 13 14 -1 14
9 15149050509061-128x128.pngPES-EXPERT 14 4 1 9 16 26 -10 13

Squeeky bum, last 3 go down. We could do with 6 points against FUMA United.

So 4 points tonight in our last 2 games. That puts us on 20 in total, lets hope it is enough to avoid relegation. 

We massively improved our game this year, confident there is still enough room to improve. Lets aim to challenge for the title next season if we manage to stay up.

So.....Pes expert and Serbia will finish below us, unless Expert win their last two games, and in that case Gamerah will finis below us, so defo 2 teams to finish below us. 

FUMA are 2 points behind us with 2 games to play. Their games are against Kazuki who are 6 points behind us with 4 games to play. Fuma need to take more than 2 points to finish ahead of us, as if they draw twice we will be equal on goal difference, but we have more goals scored and a better head to head. So if Fuma win one game, Kazuki would need to get 6 points from  their last 9 to finish ahead of us. They also play against CaelumPes who are affective, lol. So we should be fine

2 hours ago, RiQ1987 said:

So 4 points tonight in our last 2 games. That puts us on 20 in total, lets hope it is enough to avoid relegation. 

We massively improved our game this year, confident there is still enough room to improve. Lets aim to challenge for the title next season if we manage to stay up.

1 hour ago, Seanachais said:

So.....Pes expert and Serbia will finish below us, unless Expert win their last two games, and in that case Gamerah will finis below us, so defo 2 teams to finish below us. 

FUMA are 2 points behind us with 2 games to play. Their games are against Kazuki who are 6 points behind us with 4 games to play. Fuma need to take more than 2 points to finish ahead of us, as if they draw twice we will be equal on goal difference, but we have more goals scored and a better head to head. So if Fuma win one game, Kazuki would need to get 6 points from  their last 9 to finish ahead of us. They also play against CaelumPes who are affective, lol. So we should be fine

Pes-Expert beat Gamerah twice, so they both finish on 19 points and we finish on 20.

Officially safe from relegation :rock:

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

I hope Kazuki ILDM are a spare slot.....

1 minute ago, djquantum said:

I hope Kazuki ILDM are a spare slot.....

Yeah, vacant

And FYI, the tables from last season, mind it was PREM and CHAMPIONSHIP, so we had a more difficult league I assume. But just look at the difference in Goals Scored and Goals Against :rock:. Thats what I mean, amazing improvement.

image.png.3d7f8458489358e1b153925f045e3c99.png

Sorry about last night guys.

I was distraught after my misplaced pass led to their 89th winner - I thought we fought hard and hung in there, playing some decent stuff in patches. Was gutted :( - there was a very good team spirit in the camp last night aswell boys. Enjoyable.

They were a very good team and we were on the verge of taking 4 points off them aswell. Still think we can be proud of our performances.

We should have polised other sides off earlier in the season where our play didnt get results. We're not as good as WAP but we could be closer to them in the table I feel.

Pleasure to be a part of. Hope we keep putting teams out every season.

• Like 1

well done guys!

• Awesome! 1

31 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

Last 2 fixtures are against CaelumPES, who will need to beat us twice to stay in the title race.

I am assuming the top 4 goes to the play offs, but maybe @Big Boss can confirm. 

Ideally, we need 3 points from 6 against CaelumPES, which will not be an easy task. Atleast one top 10 MyClub bum with GarryPes in their squad, so no mugs.

We have discussed our formation and where we can improve etc.. I think yesterday we played against an amazing team, who practice almost daily with eachother, so very hard to build up under their press. The GD shows we were not the only ones to struggle, so I think we should look at it in a positive way, we scored the 2nd most goals in the entire league, only 2 behind a team which is pretty much dominating the league. They gave as a compliment aswell about our offensive play (build from back/midfield included), because we had chances to score more with some crazy saves from their keeper. They conceded only 4 whole season, and we managed to do them for 3! So yeah, kuddoos.

I personally think we are having a good season from a football pov. We have been unlucky to not turn some draws into wins, and we didnt play our best at the start of the season where we had some losses.

All in all, practice makes perfect, I enjoyed watching WAP play, it is something we try to do but just not always succeed (which is no shame at all). Our game improved massively from 3 seasons ago, and it will only get better.

It is a shame alot of PEN members arent into PES that much, so we are struggling to get the numbers at times, but ideally we should play more friendlies to improve, get comfortable on the ball, give eachother options, dont be affraid to pass back (confidence), general improvement of positional play etc.. Overall, its been good, really enjoyable, savior for me this PES, as I dislike the AIs behaviour in this version.

Keep it up, lets reach those f**kin playoffs, we deserve it. Lets take whats our lads.

@RiQ1987 @baranello @Seanachais @Brizzle @djquantum @BenStatman @Jookoi @Goat261 @wheresmark @j0rd4n500 @ParrishJ @Zakremoor @JamboGee92 @Oldeuboi @Bridgey @Sunzibad @SAMCRO925 @Fubar @Stev3n86 @Rdotman @Fowlersrs @Clarkof @rambovanhardnut @Kaizer @Lisoti @venom984 @Gregmeister

image.thumb.png.eb320144f077f0804e779a6f4bf8cade.png

Re; formation I wasn't just basing it off of last nights performance but all the matches I've been involved in so far.

We had some great passages of play last night but I think with the players we have we could retain the ball and create a lot more by dropping a forward into the midfield.

It would help us at the back alot more as well having two midfielders sitting in without having to push up so far to connect the attack with the midfield.

Also freeing up the wide midfielders to be a bit more adventurous with one DMF being able to cover one side while still having one in the middle 

• Like 1

I'm not so much involved but great job guys, I'll try to get more gametime with you lot.

4 hours ago, Sunzibad said:

Sorry about last night guys.

I was distraught after my misplaced pass led to their 89th winner - I thought we fought hard and hung in there, playing some decent stuff in patches. Was gutted :( - there was a very good team spirit in the camp last night aswell boys. Enjoyable.

They were a very good team and we were on the verge of taking 4 points off them aswell. Still think we can be proud of our performances.

We should have polised other sides off earlier in the season where our play didnt get results. We're not as good as WAP but we could be closer to them in the table I feel.

Pleasure to be a part of. Hope we keep putting teams out every season.

Keep saying me, we win as a team and lose as a team.... saying that i was poor last night, could of been playing on the left hand side to the 3 rather than the right, but i love Boly great player 

Might be a good idea to get on earlier next time for a warm up?

Lets keep it going lads!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Brizzle said:

Keep saying me, we win as a team and lose as a team.... saying that i was poor last night, could of been playing on the left hand side to the 3 rather than the right, but i love Boly great player 

Might be a good idea to get on earlier next time for a warm up?

Lets keep it going lads!

Warm ups would be great. Most people don't get on until bang on time.

Some quick manual team plays against the CPU could work wonders.

I'd also love us to switch to a more balanced formation going forward. Get our best players in the middle to keep the ball, our good dribblers down the wings and let's play more as a team!

Just spamming this vid here of WAP Phoenix practice game for future reference:

Look at their movement off the ball, no full pressing, but still, its their biggest quality imo. No sprinting, people in positions (predictable areas of the pitch for them). No constant overlaps or looking for the through ball. Makes the passing easier for everyone.

• Like 1

Table updated  http://pesfm.org/division-b/

Looks like fuma need 1 point in last 3 games to overtake us for 4th

2 v Wap  1 v Caelum  left 

• Like 1

New thread for this season under League Fixtures: 

Sign in to follow this