Jump to content
Buff05

Second place Schalke swooped for a 04 Dortmund

Recommended Posts

This I think could mean a new German team on top too. Like hoffenheim

Screenshot_20180604-093223.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frillypink, literally just got star.png CB.png 78 M. NASTASIC 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schopf :dance3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yeah PES had the top 3 teams apart from Dortmund (were exclusive to fifa), then we got Dortmund but lost Bayern. So without those 2, you would imagine we will have Schalke, Hoffenheim and Leverkusen this year...Not 100% but thats what is to be expected going off the last 10 years or so. Will be quality to see Hoffenheim in PES, a lot of their players should be perfect PEN quality

Good to see Schalke partnered, their stadium should be quality

Edited by Goat261

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

Good to see Schalke partnered, their stadium should be quality

Their stadium was renowned for being horrendous on FIFA, Shadows galore made it a mare if you had a dark kit :w:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Their stadium was renowned for being horrendous on FIFA, Shadows galore made it a mare if you had a dark kit :w:

Match made in heaven then, people love shadows on PES :shifty:

Edited by Goat261
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

Match made in heaven then, people love shadows on PES :shifty:

San siro pes 16 ha 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like I say get the cup champs in Konami please :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lukewarm1337 said:

@Geasers

you love a bit of Schalke :drool:

Then shadows :drool: literally had an advantage any time I played at home :lol: :w: those were the days :drool: Costa up front with Draxler behind him :drool: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FiftyShadesMCFC said:

like I say get the cup champs in Konami please :)

Nah now that Hradeckys gone :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jookoi said:

Nah now that Hradeckys gone :D

Silly boy he is lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Geasers said:

Then shadows :drool: literally had an advantage any time I played at home :lol: :w: those were the days :drool: Costa up front with Draxler behind him :drool: 

and about 6 other slags :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they've got around the shadow problem by just having the whole pitch a shadow!

IMG_20180605_084631.thumb.jpg.a0132769e6f57fa657811bc32d3f294c.jpg

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite German team :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, Goat261 said:

Yeah PES had the top 3 teams apart from Dortmund (were exclusive to fifa), then we got Dortmund but lost Bayern. So without those 2, you would imagine we will have Schalke, Hoffenheim and Leverkusen this year...Not 100% but thats what is to be expected going off the last 10 years or so. Will be quality to see Hoffenheim in PES, a lot of their players should be perfect PEN quality

Good to see Schalke partnered, their stadium should be quality

Might be RBL instead of Hoffenheim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAMCRO925 said:

Might be RBL instead of Hoffenheim.

Cant see it not being them, they are affiliated with the red bull Franchise 

#pray4augustin again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Cant see it not being them, they are affiliated with the red bull Franchise 

#pray4augustin again 

Excatly. 

Augustin for u 

Bruma for mowgli.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup
×