Franchise: Liverpool 

Player Info

• Scorers
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Roda JC welcomed Liverpool to the atmospheric Parkstad Limburg stadium vs a manager who I have struggled against in the past with no wins against him. Things started off very brightly for the home side, going 1-0 up in the first 10 mins through the handful that is Paolo Hurtado. He turned tightly in the box and finished well. Roda went 2 up shortly after, Martinez this time dispossessing the Liverpool player in his own box, then again turning and twisting tightly to set himself up for an easy finish. 

Things got interesting after 39 mins when Osama 'the bomber' Hawsawi slid in rashly in his penalty area when he was going for a clearance instead. This was denying a goalscoring opportunity so off he went. Liverpool had a golden chance to change the momentum of the match but missed from the spot with the brilliant veteran Fabio making the one handed save. After going down to 10 men Roda expected an onslaught from Liverpool but before they could build up some momentum they found themselves 3-0 down on the 45th minute after an offensive corner taken by Liverpool, the ball fell outside the area and for some reason the Liverpool player went to try an overhead kick, the ball hit his head and spun into the Roda player's direction who released Danny who was clean through on goal and Danny done the rest with an easy finish. 

2nd half Liverpool had a huge amount of work to do and to their credit they did fight hard but couldn't find that final ball. Roda were down to 10 men but both managers agreed that it wasn't Liverpool's day and it certainly felt like Roda had a full 11 out there. Roda added a 4th around the 70th minute with the underrated Villarruel turning his marker inside the box again and hitting a s**t that was cruely deflected of the Liverpool defender and over the helpless keeper into the net. Liverpool tried everything in this match to come back but just couldn't get going. Konami were also against them it seemed. Roda on the other hand were delighted to have played so well and especially against such a good player/manager in Brizzle. That recent formation change is working wonders for them so far. 

Good game mate and unlucky with the performance, it was just one of those games for you where everything went wrong and for me everything went right. I'm sure the return leg will be different and I know you will bounce back from this as you're too good a player not to! Cheers mate. I tried to get the highlights for this done at the end but ran out of time.

FSL:

• Haha 1

Confirmed 

Another game when nothing went for me, even when playing against 10 men you still over powered me 

The 3rd goal was classic Konami, ball comes out to Fletcher who try’s a bicycle kick from 25 yards, totally missing the ball

See you for the return 

• Like 2

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup