Player Info

• Scorers: Lautaro Martinez, A. Penaranda
  • Assists: B. Gibson, M. Montoya
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable): A. Penaranda

==========

Match Report

Good game Sunzi

Thought you had won it with a 92nd min goal but Fergie time kicked in for me and got a 95th min leveller.

Wp m8

Catch u in the return.

FSL:

Agreed. Well played Daz - good to have you back around the place.

Hmmm... was a great game but a frustrating one. Red Arrow Stockdale thwarted me on a few occassions as did the post while Green Arrow Soria was culpable (or transparent) for the goals against. Thought I just edged it in the 90mins (although admittedly my keeper pulled off a worldie to deny the close range curler at 1-1) and was delighted to score in the 92nd thinking I'd nicked it... finally... but there was a sting in the tail.

Cracking manual dipper from outside the box though. Great goal... in the 95th of 92minutes. Ha ha.

What you gonna do. Well played and good luck in the rest. Catch you in the reverse :up:

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this  

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup