Franchise: Huracan

Player Info

• Scorers: Van Wolfswinkel (2), Tana (3), A. Mehmedi
  • Assists: Tana, A. Mehmedi, Van Wolfswinkel, J. Sancho
  • Clean Sheet: N/A
  • MoTM (if applicable): Tana

==========

Match Report

Having only just managed to scrape a 1-0 victory in their first meeting, Huracan made no mistake in the return, racing into a 5-0 lead after just 32 minutes as the hosts greeted them with a none existent defence! A Frillypink consolation from Sylla in the 37th and a couple of goals for either side after the break saw the game end with a Huracan victory and the streak extended to 9 games unbeaten :rock: 

Bizarre game dude, like i said in the party, i've never seen fullbacks go AWOL like that, my eyes lit up every time i won the ball back in Midfield :lol: 

Good craic as always bud, all the best with the rest! 

• Thanks 1

Horror show! new CB looked lost (it's like PES has player chemistry). I'll need to get defensive fullbacks or maybe even defensive CBs! 

rage sale time?

well played @Jakey Fantastic you just slotted away the chances, that's all there is to it.

• Like 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup