Franchise: Al Ahli SC

Player Info

• Scorers
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

It's no secret that I like ball possesion, but in this game a lot went in my favor ( 74% !? )

From the beginning Zob Ahan could controle the game quite Frillypinkly, but there were no goals scored in the first half.

In the second half the pressure went a notch up. After a deflected attack, the ball went to the right side , where Ambrosio gave a high ball to Mora.

In the corner of his eyes he saw that Meza got infront of his defender, and Mora headed the ball straight to him.

Meza didnt wait to control the ball, but launched a furious volley in the deep end. The keeper of Al Ahli had no reaction to his his.

In the last 10 minutes , Ah Ahli made some changes to get the attack going, but in the end it wouldnt be enough.

Thanks for the game and im looking forward to our return!

11 hours ago, Lisoti said:

Result: 1 - 0

==========

Home Team

Manager: Lisoti
Franchise: Zob Ahan FC

Players Info

• Scorers: M.Meza
  • Assists: R.Mora
  • Clean Sheet: R.Rey
  • MoTM (if applicable): M.Meza

==========

Away Team

Manager@Hesham
Franchise: Al Ahli SC

Player Info

• Scorers
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

It's no secret that I like ball possesion, but in this game a lot went in my favor ( 74% !? )

From the beginning Zob Ahan could controle the game quite Frillypinkly, but there were no goals scored in the first half.

In the second half the pressure went a notch up. After a deflected attack, the ball went to the right side , where Ambrosio gave a high ball to Mora.

In the corner of his eyes he saw that Meza got infront of his defender, and Mora headed the ball straight to him.

Meza didnt wait to control the ball, but launched a furious volley in the deep end. The keeper of Al Ahli had no reaction to his his.

In the last 10 minutes , Ah Ahli made some changes to get the attack going, but in the end it wouldnt be enough.

Thanks for the game and im looking forward to our return!

confirmed 

even so you control the match but there is only 3 chances for both team 2 for you ( scored one )  and one for me ur goalkeeper saved it most of the match played in the middle of the field ......

thanks for the game mate all the best for the rest cheers 

• Awesome! 1

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this