Jump to content
tezombie

July Community Event Details - PLEASE READ

Recommended Posts

Italy vs holland? You will die of a horrible death!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great events again @tezombie, top work.

  • You're welcome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niiiiice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, one I could take part in (Event One) :up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can u use your pen team on divisions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SAMCRO925 said:

Can u use your pen team on divisions?

It's against other PEN members.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tezombie said:

It's against other PEN members.

Ah right cool.

Thought it was like the last one there.

Cool beans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I able to participate in the first event despite not being a league member and only having a temporary team constructed by myself? 

Also, what are the usual Radio tournament rules exactly? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holiday on the 24th should I kick off and cry like rambmo does when he can’t make it ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BAZ said:

Holiday on the 24th should I kick off and cry like rambmo does when he can’t make it ? 

Make a poll so we can vote on it :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tottiwhat! said:

Am I able to participate in the first event despite not being a league member and only having a temporary team constructed by myself? 

Also, what are the usual Radio tournament rules exactly? 🤔

 

  • Awesome! 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tezombie said:

Usual 8:30pm start.

Any chance this will ever change @tezombie?

I thought we did a couple of polls in which most members debated later start times?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BlondeDan said:

Any chance this will ever change @tezombie?

I thought we did a couple of polls in which most members debated later start times?

Thats only done occasionally

I have given a whopping two week challenge, as well as two separate days this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tezombie said:

Thats only done occasionally

I have given a whopping two week challenge, as well as two separate days this time. 

we've never had one at 9/9.30 though. So people who work till 9 3-5 nights a week are often f**ked :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn’t complain when you didn’t work now did you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

we've never had one at 9/9.30 though. So people who work till 9 3-5 nights a week are often f**ked :( 

Time zones means anyone +1 hour has to play at 10/10:30pm so I have to think about more than just us British lot unfortunately

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tezombie said:

Thats only done occasionally

I have given a whopping two week challenge, as well as two separate days this time. 

All good for the others...think I've partaken in all that aren't 8:30 starts so no bother there. Sadly an 8:30 start is too early for me but it is what it is

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting payouts heavily geared towards the one event scenario,  so it is worth a lot more compared to two or three.

As it happens there will be an availability poll in August due to summer break and the kids, so we will get something there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tezombie said:

Time zones means anyone +1 hour has to play at 10/10:30pm so I have to think about more than just us British lot unfortunately

Yeah, I think it’s fair to sometimes cater for the guys with +1 time zones, we seem to always cater for guys who have children and work a “usual” working day.

 

Would be Frillypink to have the times vary a little so everyone gets a fair shot (not just for the PENce, but to actually have some community fun).  I think it’s been over 2 years since we had an even at a different time to 8:30.

I know it’s not easy though, and the main payment being the duration events were a stroke of genius 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tezombie said:

I am getting payouts heavily geared towards the one event scenario,  so it is worth a lot more compared to two or three.

As it happens there will be an availability poll in August due to summer break and the kids, so we will get something there.

What about us Scots whose break is mainly July?! 

 

 

 

 

Joking, doesn't affect me :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully have an xbox in time for the last two...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leonidas 540bc said:

hopefully have an xbox in time for the last two...

Got internet back yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also, sign up will be different this month.

For the main even, sign up is not needed as I will run the standard Ratio League results screen and those who hit 4+ games are all eligible :) 

For the second and third one, when the thread comes up it will be a Poll. If you can make it, click YES. This means I can copy and paste the names easily and this means the tournaments can be set up quicker. If you then cannot make the event, you can reply in the thread below saying you are out, I will then manually remove from the final listing.

Simple, although I am sure someone will f**k up somehow :lol:

Edited by tezombie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup
×