Player Info

• Scorers: M. Depay, Andre Silva
  • Assists: T Cleverley, M. Depay
  • Clean Sheet: G. Myhill
  • MoTM (if applicable): M. Depay

==========

Match Report

Stats added    :pen:

I'll agree this on one reason only, because I said so at the time. 

1 thing for the reverse fixture tho bud...

You have to use the mic because if there is connection issues it's not right trying to type messages during the game 👌

@Coniglio

13 minutes ago, ClaretChris said:

I'll agree this on one reason only, because I said so at the time. 

1 thing for the reverse fixture tho bud...

You have to use the mic because if there is connection issues it's not right trying to type messages during the game 👌

@Coniglio

First of all, why people cant act like grown ups and sort s**t out behind doors when they have the chance rather come here and complain about crap we have talked about before hand. Frustrating.

1) I was using the mic. The Mic was ON and I informed you that I was able to listen to you. The only thing is that I was not gonna be able to talk as I would have to plug a separate headphone on my phone and blah blah. But I told you, THAT IF YOU HAD ANY problems to let me know and I was gonna pause the game so that we could sort it out. You said it was NP, so if you still have the chance to talk to me (not type, but talk) if you have an issue when the game started, why not do it and why complain now and in public... The game was laggy from the beginning, you had plenty of time to pause or even say something and not wait until you conceded 2 goals or lost connection to complain about it. 

2) I am 100% the lag was not coming from my side. As soon as the game disconnected, I checked the friends list and you were offline.  

3) As soon as the game disconnected I texted you offering you to replay the game from scratch, adding the goals or not or whatever YOU were comfortable with. You insisted on leaving it as it is. SO WHY on Earth would you say something like this now? The only reason I posted this result in the first place was because YOU tried to post it yourself last night and didnt do it properly so to be Frillypink, decided to do it for you so you wouldnt have to type the whole thing again.

4) Arent we all adults? Its frustrating that people prefers to air their crap out in the open instead of sorting privately when the chance is giving. @ClaretChris

3) if you have an issue when the game started, why not do it RIGHT WAY and why complain now and in public... ***

Chill dude. I've not got a problem. I always give a game 10 mins or so to settle down if it's laggy. You scored early on so played on so as not to blame the lag for the goal. It didn't improve but you were 2 to the good when it disconnected. I'm cool with the result, I only asked if you could use the mic next game in case there is an issue again.

If you didnt have any problems you wouldnt be complaining or posting here. Id chill if I didnt have to come here to find the "ive got no problem" comments but im complaining anyways kinda message.  The mic was on, you were informed and could have said anything without typing, any minute. Anyway, Im out. 

I said I was cool with the result standing last night and I have merely pointed out I'm a man of my word. No complaining just trying to avoid any issue next game. 

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup