Discoverlucas

Finishing! Why doesn't it end up in the back off the net!

Alright lads, 

So some of you might have had a few games with me over last few weeks.

And might have noticed, I can't score for life or death.

Any advice? Shoot more? Pepper the goal?

Or try work it a bit more?

Just the R1 ( if I'm right ) when shooting or just blast it!?

Haha it's painful! I can do everything else, I think reasonably well. Just need the last piece of the puzzle.

Never played you.... But its R2 if yiu are refering to finesse shot..... I 99% go for power shot

• Like 1

As you draw in on goal, if youre not at the perfect angle, let go of R1 then shoot.

Everythinh you do with R1 held has less precision because you’re sprinting and have less control. 

Let go of

R1 before shooting 

• Like 1

Stop f**king thinking about it so much 

So many on here over egg the omlette it's ridiculous , not saying thats the case here 

But seriously stop thinking too much about it ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Discoverlucas said:

Alright lads, 

So some of you might have had a few games with me over last few weeks.

And might have noticed, I can't score for life or death.

Any advice? Shoot more? Pepper the goal?

Or try work it a bit more?

Just the R1 ( if I'm right ) when shooting or just blast it!?

Haha it's painful! I can do everything else, I think reasonably well. Just need the last piece of the puzzle.

You use the analog stick or the pad cross?

I have this superstition, that if you don’t score (or even hit the target) with your first few shots with a player, the more unlikely you are to score with that player. 

I'd say I usually have more shots than my opponent. So I think the reality is that I just shoot from places I know scoring is very unlikely, looking for goal of the century, when I should've just worked it a bit to get a better chance. 

• Like 2

Aim in the opposite direction your running. Lob or just shot. Or skill past gk if youre through. 

• Like 2

I'm probably not the one who should give advice about how to score. I have the same scoring percentage as Forsberg and Berg, together... :search:

I take shots from all over the place, sometimes to just avoid losing the ball, but mostly because I want to vary my play, and score Frillypink goals. Since I'm on manual controls "impossible" shots can find the back of the net because you can "break out" of the predictions from your opponent and the game engine.

Get to know your players; weak foot, finishing, ball control, kicking power etc. They make an important impact, along with your timing, on the outcome of the shot. Especially if your opponent pressure you at the shooting opportunity. Don't sprint, but try that sometimes though, it can give a power boost (?).

Maybe add a disclaimer on everything above though, since I'm not famous of scoring lots of goals. :D

• Like 1

Had this issue when first started playing the game couple of months back. If you over think it chances. Are it'll go wide or be saved. Just smack it back. If it feels right. SMACK IT

• Haha 1

If I can score with relative ease, anyone can! like has been said, use the player's strengths, although try telling my heading machine CF who scores 75% with his feet...

lol, who am I to give advise on PES ffs :lol:

Thanks lads,

All seems pretty fair. Compose striker and try not to be lagging it when using R2. 

And trying to place it.

Whilst considering the strikers attributes makes sense.

19 hours ago, Sami3lungs said:

Stop f**king thinking about it so much 

So many on here over egg the omlette it's ridiculous , not saying thats the case here 

But seriously stop thinking too much about it ;)

So true , just shoot it's Pes some go in and some it's like how the f**k did that not but it's all so random and that's wether you are assisted or manual it's all in the Konami god's hands if you score or not 😂

• You're welcome 1

Had a friendly and put three in... the gods shine upon me today.

Not sure how long it'll last 😂

@Discoverlucas you could also use shot supercancel feint and make the keeper plus defender go out for hotdogs  :wub:

If pulled off at the right timing , the animation is orgazmic !

Don't you agree @NikoNikolson ?

5 hours ago, Lisoti said:

@Discoverlucas you could also use shot supercancel feint and make the keeper plus defender go out for hotdogs  :wub:

Need to try this out rarely do it :)

1 hour ago, NikoNikolson said:

Need to try this out rarely do it :)

Next level, baby :D

6 hours ago, Lisoti said:

Haha how do you do supercancel?

1 minute ago, Discoverlucas said:

Wait what 

Just get on to training and practise

Try hitting a few manual shots, they fly in 

6 minutes ago, Discoverlucas said:

Sit back and enjoy  --> 0:11

@Discoverlucas , So Acuna received the ball and position himself for the shot with his stronger left foot..  as he was about to hit the ball I supercanceled the shot at the final moment + direction button sideways up.

The animation took over as he gave the ball a slick touch to the left to aviod the defender and give himself space

Hold shoot, then press L1 + dash ( if im not mistaken ) right before he makes contact + the direction you wanna turn. I did noticed that the animation mostly come when its his stronger foot and precision timing.

GoodLuck practising!

( you too @RiQ1987 LOL )

On 7/9/2018 at 9:18 PM, RiQ1987 said:

Wait what 

Is it as shameful as I thought it sounded?

On 7/9/2018 at 9:47 PM, Lisoti said:

Dude this is a big help... I can get a few games in tomorrow and maybe this helps me out!

TBF I've just started to pepper the goal a little bit more and im getting a few... Even if some are poor rebounds.

5 hours ago, Discoverlucas said:

Is it as shameful as I thought it sounded?

Dude this is a big help... I can get a few games in tomorrow and maybe this helps me out!

TBF I've just started to pepper the goal a little bit more and im getting a few... Even if some are poor rebounds.

Hit me up for some training session, mate!

Best way is to learn from each other ;)