Franchise: Stade Brestois 29 :grandma:

Player Info

• Scorers: Sadiq, Edwards, Zabaleta
  • Assists: Centurion x2, 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable): Sadiq

==========

Match Report

The unbeaten run comes to an end at the hands of the Brest men!! Barca struggled to get things going and Stade Brest played a great game on the front foot with the attacking trio giving the Barca defense problems all game long. 

Barca took the lead through a lucky rebound that fell straight to Boudebouz on 14 minutes but that was the end of the luck for Barca. 1 minute later Brest equalised and then went ahead 4 minutes later through a well worked move finished off by Welshman Dave Edwards. 

2 minutes in to the second half Zabaleta charged into the box unopposed and rifled in to the bottom corner to put the game to bed. Barca pushed forward trying to get back in to the game but couldn't find the sort of form that had seen them win their last 11 games in a row and slumped to their first defeat of the season. @ParrishJ @tezombie

Well played man very tough but enjoyable game, one of the best so far this season. Can definitely see you pushing for playoffs at least based on that performance. Good luck with your remaining fixtures and I look forward to the return, shame we didn't play our usual double header :D 

FSL: 

• Like 1

confirmed.

that first half was lit mate, proper game of football, end to end, moments of panic, also some quality play.

can see why you are flying in east, huge amount of points on the board, relentless, Semedo and Bruno Alves were in top form throughout for me, but the stats were so even across the board, we both played decent in this, you had a couple of really good chances at the end of the first half when it was 2-1, different game  if you snatched one there.

still, 3 unlikely scorers for me, and the big lad Sadiq showed his promise when gyan was out of form for the 2nd game in a row last night, Zabaleta turned in to Crespo for his goal haha.

as always blue, i look forward to the return, would have been a double header in years gone past, but joomla changed that haha

gl with the promotion push bud, can see it going well for ya, although a few of the chasing pack will sense blood after this result im sure

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spragga said:

confirmed.

that first half was lit mate, proper game of football, end to end, moments of panic, also some quality play.

can see why you are flying in east, huge amount of points on the board, relentless, Semedo and Bruno Alves were in top form throughout for me, but the stats were so even across the board, we both played decent in this, you had a couple of really good chances at the end of the first half when it was 2-1, different game  if you snatched one there.

still, 3 unlikely scorers for me, and the big lad Sadiq showed his promise when gyan was out of form for the 2nd game in a row last night, Zabaleta turned in to Crespo for his goal haha.

as always blue, i look forward to the return, would have been a double header in years gone past, but joomla changed that haha

gl with the promotion push bud, can see it going well for ya, although a few of the chasing pack will sense blood after this result im sure

Aye @ParrishJ is already organising the open top bus tour of Brighton as we speak :lol: 

Well this is awkward

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

• Like 1

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup