Franchise: O'Higgins

Player Info

• Scorers: Weghorst ,  Luciano
  • Assists: Luciano , Taylor
  • Clean Sheet: N/A
  • MoTM : Luciano

==========

Match Report

A Good game whit lots of action in the first half there was no second for rest for both teams, O'Higgins managed to score trough Luciano who got a lobed pas from Taylor and smashed it from the left side in to the net, the other goal was by a mistake from West Ham defenders Luciano stole the ball passed to Weghorst who chiped it in, West Ham had two great solo efforts from Ben Arfa one was unlucky the other one was a goal, both solo efforts were world class the O'Higgins defenders were just bystanders in both actions they could do nothing , The game was almost a draw, this time a bit more luck led to O'Higgins winning, but i didnt look like a sure thing for them the whole game.

Good game Well played i thought i would not stand a third Ben Arfa solo dribbling trough my defense, i was just saved by the time. Great game good luck for the other League games mate :up:

@Mickyjustice

Agreed

yeah arfa is a weapon, shame I gotta sell him :(

well played mate, was a close one. Good luck in ya games mate

• Like 1

About PEN

Pro Evo Network is a community founded in 2004 to take the game of PES and combine it with a transfer market where you negotiate with other PES gamers to achieve the best team possible.

Support PEN

Help ensure PEN is around for the long haul and gain a few League Perks in the process, become a Pro Evo Network VIP.

VIP Signup