Sign in to follow this  
Janguv

Option files possibly coming to Xbox

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2018/06/29/xbox-may-be-getting-platform-wide-mod-support

The console might finally be opening up to allowing the use of user-generated content. 

According to the leak, that function could go live later in the summer. My suspicion is that this is too late for PES 2019, but could well mean that PES 2020 on Xbox will have the same editing functionality as PlayStation. 

Not an Xbox bum myself, but should please a lot of people. 

• Like 1

Very Frillypink

❤️

Amazing news if it it lads. literally the best thing that could happen to PES for you guys. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

if they put the ability in the xbox i dont see any reason they wont patch pes to include it

They wouldn’t need to patch PES would they? Unless the option stuff you need is not shown on the Xbox version, haven’t really checked that before. If it is there in PES already, it should work as it’s jjst browsing other data storage devices isn’t it 

7 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

They wouldn’t need to patch PES would they? Unless the option stuff you need is not shown on the Xbox version, haven’t really checked that before. If it is there in PES already, it should work as it’s jjst browsing other data storage devices isn’t it 

Yea at minute the options are different