Franchise: San Lorenzo

Player Info

• Scorers: Di Santo, Carlos Eduardo 2x, El Arabi
  • Assists: Di Santo, Al Sharani, El Arabi
  • Clean Sheet: Pichu Cuellar
  • MoTM (if applicable): Carlos Eduardo

==========

Match Report

Very good game mate. You were absolutely lethal haha. Think it would've been much more interesting if I would've clicked on my final pass..
Keep it up mate and I'll see you in the prem for sure. Played 0-0 against master Oldeuboii on manual in the regular prem so I kind of envy your skills now mate :up:

@wheresmark :getmecoat:

Thanks @ZakRemoor

This game was odd and happy that I have broken. My loooooooong run of draws but the goals felt cheesy

I knew something was up with this match especially when Carlos Eduardo between 5 defenders manages to collect a ball on his chest and volley it past Onana while Dante and Co were sipping tea within arms reach. 

Another shocker El Arabi receives a long pass on the edge of the box Dante barges into him and the ball inexplicably bounces off his shin and in the path or El Arabi again for an easy put away which BTW I have been missing 9/10 times of late. 

Last one Dante flaffing around on the edge of the box only to get dispossesed for another easy finish. 

This result is not indicative of your class mate. I enjoy your style of play and envious of the team you have assembled the way you run the lines in possession and dribbling is awesome

BTW Tadic and Gonalons trade is high on my agenda

Ps those prem bums won't see me they must come and slog it out here in div 1 where true greatness resides amongst the players in this league 😝

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

9 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

BTW Tadic and Gonalons trade is high on my agenda

Haha don't think that is going to happen any time soon. Can remcommend LWF.png 76 B. RUIZ 100% though. Check him out, had him and loved him. But Tadic is the new Ajax star, so wanted him at all costs haha.

10 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

This result is not indicative of your class mate. I enjoy your style of play and envious of the team you have assembled the way you run the lines in possession and dribbling is awesome

Cheers mate :up: Midfield battles are always most fun haha, enjoyed it

Blown it wide open here @ZakRemoor :shifty:  It's now in my hands (which means I'll fluff it)     unlucky in the loss

@zeemeister scoring 4 against Zak in this league is tough, Frillypink work man

• You're welcome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZakRemoor said:

"Knuckle Deep 24/7"

FFS :ohyeah: @wheresmark

Just now, wheresmark said:

@AlexCage  just for you

• Haha 1

Results & Stats Added :pen: