Yeah I know, tough audience :lol:

Pre-ordered this the other day, not quite got my head round going back to PES just yet, never really had any issues with FIFA.

Can't get it for much under £50 though which is a bit s**t. Anyone else partaking?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

to pes it utter shat m8 

no going back for me personally. 

mot

cheers 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 3

will eventually pick it up for Clubs

seems to be a new 5v5 mode as well 😮 

Come over to Pes and join league you Muppet! 

Whats new in fifa anyways? Demo out? 

Championship thingy is on sky atm and i cant bear to watch it let alone play it 

Every goal a pea roller from about 6,7 yards , player movement , ball physics will always look wrong to me , especially the high cross field passes , at the end of the pass it almost looks like the ball is being pulled in by a magnetic force  

ye I on sky 433 what pile of shat

mot

cheers

• Haha 1

I would rather let me wife do my transfer negotiations in PEN then play FIFA 19 

• Haha 4

3 months in switching from fifa dont bother mate 

watched gameplay and after playing pes a while you realise how dreadful fifa is

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hammergc said:

Yeah I know, tough audience :lol:

Pre-ordered this the other day, not quite got my head round going back to PES just yet, never really had any issues with FIFA.

Can't get it for much under £50 though which is a bit s**t. Anyone else partaking?

Sadly not, couldn't justify buying 2 football games :lol: 

Interesting. 

Was always gonna get that response I suppose on here. But I am wondering now. 

:g:

thrilled everyone has taken to PES so well, thought some might not take to it

• Like 2

when you reflect back on fifa u realise alot of things. Scripting and the lack of it on pes is the huge one for me, coupled with crisp passing and animations

• Like 1

As someone who buys both games every year, I have to say Fifa has went to s**t. The decline started around Fifa 16 and it's just got worse since then. If it didn't have pro clubs mode I would no longer buy it. 

I don't buy it or play it, but I do know a lot of the SIM crowd are excited about the new dynamic tactics settings. FIFA has been the game of choice for offline players for a while now because of the slider system, so this just adds to it. 

Offline it's a better game then pes not many play offline anymore and I think pes is better gameplay as a whole but if your not on pen theres only really myclub or divisions you'l find it hard to get a decent game in myclub for me both games again 

Ive still yet to win a game in MyClub :lol: I can win in Divisions easy enough though

I’ll still be getting Fifa no doubt for clubs but PES will be my football game if choice this year 

Is it still the same where online it doesn't match you with similar level teams, just puts you with some dick using Real or Barca? Or is it like FIFA where you play a similar level team? Can't be doing with playing slags all the time, no matter how amazing the new West Ham team looks I can't see it ending well for me. If they've fixed that then PES may be an option.

19 minutes ago, Hammergc said:

Is it still the same where online it doesn't match you with similar level teams, just puts you with some dick using Real or Barca? Or is it like FIFA where you play a similar level team? Can't be doing with playing slags all the time, no matter how amazing the new West Ham team looks I can't see it ending well for me. If they've fixed that then PES may be an option.

Not sure about bum club as I don't go near it but I'm pretty sure their are filter settings to get as close as possible 

Pa setting , connection compatibility etc

When I was manual I once tried for a whole week  to get a compatible opponent which never materialised 

Divisions are ok to a point but it's as you say everyone uses Barca, Madrid Psg and it very quickly becomes tiresome 

18 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Not sure about bum club as I don't go near it but I'm pretty sure their are filter settings to get as close as possible 

Pa setting , connection compatibility etc

When I was manual I once tried for a whole week  to get a compatible opponent which never materialised 

Divisions are ok to a point but it's as you say everyone uses Barca, Madrid Psg and it very quickly becomes tiresome 

Yeah I'm not so worried about settings and connection as the team level. Pretty much always use West Ham on FIFA for online seasons games and automatically get paired with similar star level teams. If it's just Real, Barca and PSG on PES that's pretty much a deal breaker for me. :(

I still dabble in FIFA to play with some of my other pals, but I'm much better at PES than I ever was at FIFA. I have seen only a couple of long-shot goals in PES rather than a couple a game in FIFA. The keepers are just a bit better. It has it's faults, I'm sure the defenders could be better at time, you do see some players just watch the ball go past them without any effort to get it.

1 hour ago, Hammergc said:

I play a lot of division and pretty much your always gonna be against those teams. It sucks... but when you get a like minded player who uses different lower rated teams you can have some good games.

1 hour ago, Hammergc said:

Can’t speak for the new game but there’s no team level restrictions atm. 

I quite enjoy it tbh, I play as Brighton every game, and do quite well against the big clubs .

It’d be good to have a setting though

The current system gives you more points for playing with the weaker teams to encourage it, so it’d have to be tweaked if there was a filter system. 

I was regularly paired up with lower team in divisions on Fifa when using Reading. Makes it a bit interesting using lower teams at least.

I’m still getting Fifa, mainly because I can’t be bothered with learning a new style of play with PES and won’t be joining a league for a couple of years at least. :lol: 

• Like 1