• Scorers:  
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

GG mate, much like the first match, you were the better side

Edited by Phillyrich

haha, you won 1-0, put me as the winner.

but yeah, a single moment of indecision cost me the point, dunno what i was thinking, i even saw you run away to the left to cut out any passing lane, could hqave passed to me keeper or turned right and away, what a plank....

great games though mark, pretty happy with my 5 manual game performances yesterday, been around 2 months since last manual game, so very rusty.

top man, enjoy playing you, know its gonna be tough as old boots, manual or assisted.

well done on promotion fella, nailed on i assume

@Phillyrich sorry 1-0 to me in the results. 

7 minutes ago, spragga said:

haha, you won 1-0, put me as the winner.

but yeah, a single moment of indecision cost me the point, dunno what i was thinking, i even saw you run away to the left to cut out any passing lane, could hqave passed to me keeper or turned right and away, what a plank....

great games though mark, pretty happy with my 5 manual game performances yesterday, been around 2 months since last manual game, so very rusty.

top man, enjoy playing you, know its gonna be tough as old boots, manual or assisted.

well done on promotion fella, nailed on i assume

:lol:  Felt like a 0-1 to you tbh, was this the game where you passed the ball to Diomande?   Yeah, our games are nearly always tight as f**k, this was no different. When you crossed that ball in and controlled it in an instant In the 6 yard box thought it was curtains. 

Results & Stats Added :pen: