Jump to content
Janguv

PESdb.net 2019

Recommended Posts

:rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Janguv said:

Hi guys, a lot of people asking when pesdb will be updated. I checked out their forum, and a guy said (translated from Greek):

So with any luck, Friday... but I'm not holding out hope. Maybe next week.

Until then, we can only perv on stats by doing things the long way round :)

I had to ask them on Facebook :D👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant wait for this. My club becomes much more fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sunzibad said:

Please. Thanks. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sunzibad said:

i started

tenor.gif?itemid=4271405

  • Like 2
  • Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.772dd1df1ae18d88bafc8277bf4b0e8b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dortaboy said:

i started

tenor.gif?itemid=4271405

Mind you, think Pesdb is still taking time/inaccurate... Centurion not wholly accuate yet for example. (Cards missing/additional positions like RB etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sunzibad said:

Mind you, think Pesdb is still taking time/inaccurate... Centurion not wholly accuate yet for example. (Cards missing/additional positions like RB etc)

yeah i didn't do s**t yet :lol: 

it's bara you need to pester for now ... he breaks bread with the pesdb guy

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Frillypink to see two good quality keepers in your side..... I’ve found the side I borrowed for the pre-season PS4 league is really let down by having a poorly rated keeper:

http://www.pesmaster.com/alex-remiro/pes-2019/player/106956/

If/when I get a place in the league think I will prioritise a highly rated keeper

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tottiwhat! said:

Frillypink to see two good quality keepers in your side..... I’ve found the side I borrowed for the pre-season PS4 league is really let down by having a poorly rated keeper:

http://www.pesmaster.com/alex-remiro/pes-2019/player/106956/

If/when I get a place in the league think I will prioritise a highly rated keeper

TBH I soldiered through last season on PEN with David Soria when he was only 75 rated. I picked up Baptiste Reynet towards the end of the season - could have done with him earlier in the year TBF - he was tough to play against on PES when one of the former owners had him and was immense for Dijon IRL; looks like he has made a solid start to life at Toulouse having secured a move there, replacing Alban Lafont. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tottiwhat! said:

Frillypink to see two good quality keepers in your side..... I’ve found the side I borrowed for the pre-season PS4 league is really let down by having a poorly rated keeper:

http://www.pesmaster.com/alex-remiro/pes-2019/player/106956/

If/when I get a place in the league think I will prioritise a highly rated keeper

I have two 72 rated keepers in my PEN team and they still seem to save everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sunzibad said:

TBH I soldiered through last season on PEN with David Soria when he was only 75 rated. I picked up Baptiste Reynet towards the end of the season - could have done with him earlier in the year TBF - he was tough to play against on PES when one of the former owners had him and was immense for Dijon IRL; looks like he has made a solid start to life at Toulouse having secured a move there, replacing Alban Lafont. 

 

Big shoes to fill for Reynet.

still, it’s good that you have good options inbetween the sticks depending on form

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vitoria Guimaraes

Didn't realise the likes of Olympiacos are getting live forms. Championship too. Assuming pesdb is correct that is.

Edited by ClaretMatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

Vitoria Guimaraes

Didn't realise the likes of Olympiacos are getting live forms.

Ye championship too :crapper:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rdotman said:

Ye championship too :crapper:

Yeah was just editing to add that as I'd spotted Luongo.

Is no one safe this year? (Apart from the injured)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

Yeah was just editing to add that as I'd spotted Luongo.

Is no one safe this year? (Apart from the injured)

Pretty sure even the bummy Erdevise teams are getting live updates now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will probably come back to bite me in the ass down the line - but it's not about me TBH. It's a good thing that the majority (if not all) of Leagues get form now.

It's a good scouting tool/rewards broadening your horizons... importantly, it's the endeavour to not do something as half-assed as supporting 3 main European Leagues and a handful of Other Teams.

On a personal note, I have a few over-rated South American bums who were brilliant last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×