Sign in to follow this  
Stewuk73

Ratings

I am new to Pro Evo after years of being with FIFA, I was really impressed with the demo.

I wanted to identify the best website for player ratings and identify if there is a website to identify potential / development ratings.

Some help / guidance would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Stewuk73 said:

I am new to Pro Evo after years of being with FIFA, I was really impressed with the demo.

I wanted to identify the best website for player ratings and identify if there is a website to identify potential / development ratings.

PESDB is the best buddy. Not sure if it’s been updated yet 

5 hours ago, Stewuk73 said:

Do you mean like sofifa for the career mode? Unfortunately PES does not have an equivalent site which details player potential for Master League.

PESdb.net does have a slider for viewing levelling up for the online myclub mode (only 100% accurate up to level 50, I believe). This site hasn't yet got the 2019 database. 

If you're just looking to search by base stats then pesmaster.com is up to date for PES 2019 and has a good advanced search function, however whilst the individual stats are accurate the overall ratings can be out by a point or two.

Edited by ClaretMatt

On 9/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, ClaretMatt said:

Do you mean like sofifa for the career mode? Unfortunately PES does not have an equivalent site which details player potential for Master League.

PESdb.net does have a slider for viewing levelling up for the online myclub mode (only 100% accurate up to level 50, I believe). This site hasn't yet got the 2019 database. 

If you're just looking to search by base stats then pesmaster.com is up to date for PES 2019 and has a good advanced search function, however whilst the individual stats are accurate the overall ratings can be out by a point or two.

Yeah exactly like that Matt, but thats fine I will persevere with PES 😛