rambovanhardnut

gonna do a video on what needs fixing....

could be a long thread.

specifics please lads. anything you have noticed that is s**te.

Rambovanhardnut

Rambostips

• Haha 3

Nets

wepes boots.

more afros

Andy Carroll's hair. this one is awful, still got that girly alice band from 2014..

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spragga said:

Nets

wepes boots.

more afros

Andy Carroll's hair. this one is awful, still got that girly alice band from 2014..

Lanzini's blonde aswell now, get with the programme Konami.

Pass Assist myClub filter - if one uses the filter, ensure that the search is for those on your PA, and only those on your chosen PA - stop expanding it. Furthermore outside of Divisions/myClub, lock the Assist option - you should not be able to change it mid-game.

Responsiveness levels - why do AI team-mates (can be witnessed offline too, so not a case of lag) run into each other/into the passing lane, acting dumb to the pass when they should be expecting it. Game is very scrappy - I don't know why, but it contributes to the players bouncing off/running into each other.

I think there is catch-up down the centre - on the wings WF's are fast, down the middle, I've seen statistically fast strikers caught up by statistically slower defenders. The Striker doesn't slow down or stutter, the defender just makes up the ground, somehow!

PA specific match lobbies

Silly rated weekly form players in Myclub

No stamina depletion for pressing very hard

Co Op team strength filter

Teaming up with AI in Co Op

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

Co Op team strength filter

Teaming up with AI in Co Op

Responded to you on Twitter and reckon that this is too big an issue to patch; but the 1 player + 2 COM is a mode killer.

No filters for Co-op to choose between Myclub/Standard teams or star level of teams. Still going up against 1 person with 2 AI in it, no way to avoid it.

Overpower tackling radius of defenders, even when your body is between the ball and the opponent he will tackle through or around you, makes quick pingpong passing the only option to not lose the ball alot of the time.

Wingers doing no defending or tracking back, even when they are close to an opponents fullback with the ball they do nothing to get on your goalside of him. Very unrealistic.

• Like 2

Just now, Big Boss said:

No filters for Co-op to choose between Myclub/Standard teams or star level of teams. Still going up against 1 person with 2 AI in it, no way to avoid it.

Overpower tackling radius of defenders, even when your body is between the ball and the opponent he will tackle through or around you, makes quick pingpong passing the only option to not lose the ball alot of the time.

Wingers doing no defending or tracking back, even when they are close to an opponents fullback with the ball they do nothing to get on your goalside of him. Very unrealistic.

Which is not as easy to do on PA1 as the passing can be a little wayward, which is a good thing as you need to position yourself properly... it's a bit hard to position yourself when you're getting tackled/pressed to f**k, like you say.

Think that whole aspect just needs balancing. The main people I've seen doing very well at this game are those on the higher PA's where things like body/direction have minimal impact on the eventual pass.

3 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Which is not as easy to do on PA1 as the passing can be a little wayward, which is a good thing as you need to position yourself properly... it's a bit hard to position yourself when you're getting tackled/pressed to f**k, like you say.

Think that whole aspect just needs balancing. The main people I've seen doing very well at this game are those on the higher PA's where things like body/direction have minimal impact on the eventual pass.

Or people who only play the save pass and create nothing. I have played some good possession players, but they hardly get a shot on target against me. 

3 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

Or people who only play the save pass and create nothing. I have played some good possession players, but they hardly get a shot on target against me. 

You still lost :shifty:  seems a good tactic vs you

5 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

You still lost :shifty:  seems a good tactic vs you

Was time-wasting when I won in the Prem, apparently :moonface

• Haha 1

Yeah, make the "loners" in coop search after a partner at least 10 minutes...

• Like 1

For me only: R3 to choose captain don’t work now.

The rest is perfect.

Ps: I don’t play co-op. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Responded to you on Twitter and reckon that this is too big an issue to patch; but the 1 player + 2 COM is a mode killer.

Yep I don't understand this design choice. They spent resource building this feature last year and this design choice ruins the full mode.

My mates won't get the game because of this. 

Also the fact you are made to play juventus over and over again online ruins most of the online modes.

1 minute ago, Clarkof said:

The rest is perfect.

Yes Clarky this is the most frustrating thing 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clarkof said:

The rest is perfect.

Dunno if you're being sarcastic or not but it's L3 now.

1 minute ago, JamboGee92 said:

Dunno if you're being sarcastic or not but it's L3 now.

Muscle memory bro, still click R3 lol

19 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Lol yeah I still do it for the in game chat too which has also been switched to L3 :D

1 hour ago, Clarkof said:

The rest is perfect.

1 hour ago, Rdotman said:

47 minutes ago, JamboGee92 said:

Lol yeah I still do it for the in game chat too which has also been switched to L3 :D

It’s bulls**t! Focus on this rambo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

- Hide advanced tactics

- Remove the “subs remaining” box from replays. 

- Corners are too floaty. Although I’m not sure if they feel any better if Messi is taking them. 

- Need an option on the game screen to cycle from displaying the bobble heads to just dots for players positions on the field. Still believe you lose some tactical precision with the bobble heads but unfortunately people lose their s**t over cum faces nowadays.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phillyrich said:

- Hide advanced tactics

- Remove the “subs remaining” box from replays. 

- Corners are too floaty. Although I’m not sure if they feel any better if Messi is taking them. 

- Need an option on the game screen to cycle from displaying the bobble heads to just dots for players positions on the field. Still believe you lose some tactical precision with the bobble heads but unfortunately people lose their s**t over cum faces nowadays.

I preferred the dots too - especially as some of the faces are pixel in-gamers whilst others are actual photos (some really cool ones TBF, like the Featured Gerson). All about the consistency, but yeah, also like the dots from a tactical standpoint.

Good shout on the Advanced Tactics

• Like 1

- AI player reactions to the ball

- Overpowered pressing, auto tackling

- Headers (offense) on manual controls, players mostly ignore it

- Goalkeepers kicks (on alive ball) is not manual powered on manual controls?

• Like 1

the  pitch surfaces  are   awful  , tried  several  stadiums  looks like   a layer  of frost  all over ? can i adjust anything to make it better ? :drunk:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hulk said:

the  pitch surfaces  are   awful  , tried  several  stadiums  looks like   a layer  of frost  all over ? can i adjust anything to make it better ? :drunk:

Tempted to upgrade my TV and go 4k to see if that makes any difference.