Thundershotsam

Are narrow formations best this year

Seems heading and crossing has been nerfed, so even formations like 433 seem pointless. What is best formation this year? even 442 diamond?

10 minutes ago, Thundershotsam said:

Seems heading and crossing has been nerfed, so even formations like 433 seem pointless. What is best formation this year? even 442 diamond?

If you don't spam crosses 433 is still very effective 

Try playing the game how you like football to be played rather then what is the most advantageous against the game engine 

Everyone is playing the 4-1-2-1-2 with a DMF, two SMF an AMF and two CF's. Two up top seems to work well because of the reliance of quick, short passing and one-two's. 

For me a LMF & RMF has worked better than wingers as players random cancel their runs and through balls are different. 

17 minutes ago, Thundershotsam said:

1 minute ago, BenStatman said:

Everyone is playing the 4-1-2-1-2 with a DMF, two SMF an AMF and two CF's. Two up top seems to work well because of the reliance of quick, short passing and one-two's. 

For me a LMF & RMF has worked better than wingers as players random cancel their runs and through balls are different. 

I guess that's the 442 diamond, seems OP but there's probably stuff to counter it. 

Using  fluid formation  working a treat  offline  ,just a tad of movement  of 2/3 players in poss  seems to work

442 diamond is 2 cmf not lmf and rmf

Im not about playing to exploit engine but look at stats end of game i made 7 crosses opponnent 0 crosses and he won 2-0 tells me its time to stop crossing lol