Thundershotsam

More fun to play against CPU but why

In FIFA not that it matters playing CPU is dull as hell the game only ''fun'' against other people.  Now in PES something feels totally different against others than the cpu. For example against others online often there is lots of sloppy passes or ping pong back and forth intercetptions with blocked passes etc. And lots of counter 1v1 against goalkeeper on breaks.

When I play against the computer its less frantic, it seems the pace is slower, you have to work harder to breakdown the cpu. More realisitc. I suppose online 2 people can spam sprint and quick passes and hard to defend. Whereas cpu might not do that and defend better?

15 hours ago, Thundershotsam said:

In FIFA not that it matters playing CPU is dull as hell the game only ''fun'' against other people.  Now in PES something feels totally different against others than the cpu. For example against others online often there is lots of sloppy passes or ping pong back and forth intercetptions with blocked passes etc. And lots of counter 1v1 against goalkeeper on breaks.

When I play against the computer its less frantic, it seems the pace is slower, you have to work harder to breakdown the cpu. More realisitc. I suppose online 2 people can spam sprint and quick passes and hard to defend. Whereas cpu might not do that and defend better?

Im also enjoying offline this year... Loaded up the bundesliga and chose dortmund and superstar difficulty and enjoyed it tremendously... First game i lost 0-3 at home and scored a last minute equalizer to make it 1-1 with marco reus. 

Just now, nizaam said:

Im also enjoying offline this year... Loaded up the bundesliga and chose dortmund and superstar difficulty and enjoyed it tremendously... First game i lost 0-3 at home and scored a last minute equalizer to make it 1-1 with marco reus. 

In the 2nd game. 

• Haha 1

The computer scores the same goal every time 

Cutbacks 

The whole game is a joke

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

The computer scores the same goal every time 

Cutbacks 

The whole game is a joke

The AI chooses when to score. They’ll ping it quickly up the park, and do some skill on the wing then either do a direct cutback or a little backheel layoff for a clear goal. Seen it countless times. 

I’m honestly thinking about making a video showing the AI try to play in SIM mode. It’s proper slapstick stuff, they run out of play continuously and when through on goal pass it out of play :lol: 

Say slapstick, it's a key word for me as it reminds me of this online 

Edited by Sami3lungs
  • Like 1

im only top player but i noticce when trhough on goal say 25-35yrds out they will make the player cutback not cutback i mean like turn backwards or go wide when they could just run straight inon goal for easy chance, must be programmed so they dont score lots of easy 1 on 1 counter goals which people would then moan about haha...

Its a system that kicks in and the AI will score , all balls will go to the AI even your own players will try run in too you so the ball bounces too AI

the computer team even start running , accelerate faster ten your team   players with sprint 90  acc 90 get beaten by verry slow defenders lol

all slindings at that point are 100% correct from cpu and noooo fouls for cpu , if you even touch a cpu player its a foul

Konami needs to work on that point give people a far real game i dont mind too loose but not by AI cheating and all the same goals

Just now, Villa said:

Its a system that kicks in and the AI will score , all balls will go to the AI even your own players will try run in too you so the ball bounces too AI

the computer team even start running , accelerate faster ten your team   players with sprint 90  acc 90 get beaten by verry slow defenders lol

all slindings at that point are 100% correct from cpu and noooo fouls for cpu , if you even touch a cpu player its a foul

Konami needs to work on that point give people a far real game i dont mind too loose but not by AI cheating and all the same goals

I preferred in the old days when the AI cheated you but they scored amazing goals to do it. 

Me and my friend playing Pes from the start , first couch coop then with PS4 shareplay coop ML

Why does Konami not read about there failures in the game and fix it in new releases , does they even play the game coop ML , our do they just focus on online and stores where you can buy stuff

Give people a real good soccer game were you have fun , i even played sensible soccer in the old days and had fun

18 minutes ago, Villa said:

Me and my friend playing Pes from the start , first couch coop then with PS4 shareplay coop ML

Why does Konami not read about there failures in the game and fix it in new releases , does they even play the game coop ML , our do they just focus on online and stores where you can buy stuff

Give people a real good soccer game were you have fun , i even played sensible soccer in the old days and had fun

That’s because you wasn’t a moaning old kunt back then haha 

• Haha 2