RiQ1987

New testresults on FORM & ARROWS

Screenshot_20180919-171851_Twitter.jpg

• Like 2

Got a link to the tweet?

@Janguv

Edited by RiQ1987
  • Thanks 1

Always been a fan of 5-Form - felt it was the best balanced in terms of chance of good arrows at the risk of bad ones.

6-Form and above was always a safe Form. Reliable, always available to play, unlikely to be on a bad arrow but less chance of good arrows.

Low Form = play very little bit when they do, they'll be up for it big time.

Came to like 6 a lot last season as my main striker had it and ended up with 41 League goals. 4 looks surprisingly good too.

I like it.

It's pretty counter intuitive though. Player on 8 form has the lowest chance of being on best in-game form.

1 minute ago, Janguv said:

It's pretty counter intuitive though. Player on 8 form has the lowest chance of being on best in-game form.

It's technically called condition though, so not as counter intuitive as we assume because we associate it with Form?

1 minute ago, Sunzibad said:

It's technically called condition though, so not as counter intuitive as we assume because we associate it with Form?

Yeah fair point

• Like 1

Yeah, the results are in keeping with the tests I did on 13/17/18.  Love form 5

• Like 2

I think this is pretty similar to results @wheresmark come out with when he tested this a while ago.

low condition players will often be on either great or terrible form, while high condition players will be more steady and nearly always on usuable form with less spiked to the best and worst arrows

• Like 1

I'm new to this. Can anyone explain how they both work. 

I understand players have a form rating from 1-8 in there stats. What does the arrow and the colour relate too?

I thought blue was the best colour but it appears not? Is yellow the best colour?

What does arrow direction relate too? I've seen arrows also flashing I take it this is the best thing?

1 hour ago, Fowlersrs said:

I'm new to this. Can anyone explain how they both work. 

I understand players have a form rating from 1-8 in there stats. What does the arrow and the colour relate too?

I thought blue was the best colour but it appears not? Is yellow the best colour?

What does arrow direction relate too? I've seen arrows also flashing I take it this is the best thing?

Blue (arrow up) is the best, then 

Green (arrow horizontally up)

Yellow (arrow horizontal)

Orange (arrow horizontally down)

Red (arrow down) 

The form number is a number given which dictated how likely the player is going to get a certain arrow.

The higher the number, the less likely they’re going to get a bad arrow 

The form is massive, a good form 80 rated player can actually be approx 88 rated, but a bad form 80 player can be as bad as a 72 rated player. 

4 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

I've seen arrows also flashing I take it this is the best thing?

I've only seen arrows flash in Master League. I think it relates to how well the player is "improving" in their development over the course of several games, and it's an encouragement to keep giving them game time. Not totally sure on that. 

But in any case, you won't get flashing arrows in online games. 

6 hours ago, Janguv said:

I've only seen arrows flash in Master League. I think it relates to how well the player is "improving" in their development over the course of several games, and it's an encouragement to keep giving them game time. Not totally sure on that. 

But in any case, you won't get flashing arrows in online games. 

It was when they’re on their “breakthrough” they’ll get much bigger stat boosts at the end of the game. 

But now “big game players” seem to flash in big games, could translate to the same thing, not sure.