Franchise: Corinthians

Player Info

• Scorers: 0
  • Assists: 0
  • Clean Sheet: 0
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Absolutely mental but fun game. Corinthians could probably still be playing and not score such was their luck tonight. Jimenez in goal was a man possessed. Save after save after save. Stambouli concedes a penalty in the second half and Jimenez saves again. Crazy why he wouldn't be man of the match but Slagveer looks to be making a point to his manager after being offered around like a joint to other clubs. His introduction turned the game. Scoring after a quick insicive counter from a Corinthians corner. Then his cross found another player who's names been in the market in Hende. This wasn't all Ajax, far from it, Corinthians were a constant menace and Malcolm was a class apart but couldn't find the net. Taking the scoring away it's been one of the more fun games I've had so far, mate. 

Good luck in your other fixes and see you on the return 👍🏼

• Like 1

Sorry. Meant to tag @d-a_BAT in the franchise slot 😳

@Kaizer yeah was some weird game :lol:

I tried everything, long shots, 1on1s, curl shots, headers, corners, freekicks, even a penalty! It just didn't go in, hit the post or crossbar or your GK was all over it. I think this was one of the unluckiest games I had.

Non the less I enjoyed it and I can't take anything from. You played well and took your chances and deserved the W. It was a good enjoyable game. I'm looking forward to play you again, league and friendlies.

Good luck with the rest of the season and see you in the next one :up:

• Thanks 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this