Kaizer

So what. I’m a snob.

i asked what PA was used? No restrictions apparently, but the winner proudly stated PA2. Hardly a test of skill then is it? 

Maybe playing with good varied players here makes me thankful I don’t compete in that crap. The game would play itself 

This will end badly...

Back to the Transfer Market.

Laters.

4 minutes ago, Kaizer said:

i asked what PA was used? No restrictions apparently, but the winner proudly stated PA2. Hardly a test of skill then is it? 

Maybe playing with good varied players here makes me thankful I don’t compete in that crap. The game would play itself 

Played pirate in lan tourneys twice, beat him twice. He’s a lag cheater and connection is always horrific vs him online

4 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Played pirate in lan tourneys twice, beat him twice. He’s a lag cheater and connection is always horrific vs him online

That one was not a offline tournament?

1 minute ago, Clarkof said:

That one was not a offline tournament?

I think this was the first PES league online? I think 

Ah might have been an offline then if it was the UK event 

i played wezzatron in his living room and he lag cheated me

So he’s a lag cheater playing offline tournaments? :g:

I’m really a noob in this internet things... :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Clarkof said:

So he’s a lag cheater playing offline tournaments? :g:

I’m really a noob in this internet things... :facepalm:

No pirate lag cheats when playing PES league online? Pretty self explanatory :lol:   

He didn't lag cheat when I beat him in the offline tourney, he probs would have done if online though :shifty: 

Yeah, ive responded. Sit back and enjoy the show lads.

31 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

No pirate lag cheats when playing PES league online? Pretty self explanatory :lol:   

He didn't lag cheat when I beat him in the offline tourney, he probs would have done if online though :shifty: 

But now offline he won, right? 

1 minute ago, Clarkof said:

If it's an offline tourney yeah.  Was it another invite only tourney? Or was it a tourney where it's the top people on PES league?   (by looking at the youtubers/names there it looks like invite only) 

4 minutes ago, Clarkof said:

Hey @Clarkof … I think you've totally missed the point of @wheresmark's post... might be a language barrier... I'll help out here a bit... Mark just wants us all to know he's great at PES & beat this guy :up:

go about yer day as normal lads ;)

*sorry Mark... saw an opportunity to slag you & I took it 😘 

I want everyone to know PA2 sucks ass :shifty: 

Pointless questioning the guys lol. 

They play to earn money. Simple as that really. 

5 minutes ago, Jookoi said:

Pointless questioning the guys lol. 

They play to earn money. Simple as that really. 

And therefore they should play at the highest level, which they are not.

Just now, don_hate86 said:

And therefore they should play at the highest level, which they are not.

What you mean? 

Just now, Jookoi said:

What you mean? 

I mean that it is pathetic that an official tournament to decide a "champion" of the game is played on PA2, which is basically dumbing down the whole game. It removes a lot of aspects of passing speed, direction etc. Imagine another competitive game where "the best" players used configurations ilke this to make the game easier? what is the point of that?

You'd think he'd have changed his fukkin name – what sort of kunt calls themselves Wezzatron?

11 minutes ago, don_hate86 said:

I mean that it is pathetic that an official tournament to decide a "champion" of the game is played on PA2, which is basically dumbing down the whole game. It removes a lot of aspects of passing speed, direction etc. Imagine another competitive game where "the best" players used configurations ilke this to make the game easier? what is the point of that?

That was exactly my thought when I asked the question about PA on the tweet. You can’t say we have this UK “Champ” when it’s invite only and you’re basically having the game play for you remove the potential for errors where you’d be punished it a lower level. 

Also you’d think Konami would promote having something where you would have a tournament based on skill using manual or even PA1 to an extent. But I’ve had this argument before and they’ve always stayed that most people play PA 2 or 3. They’ve gone all EA!  

1 minute ago, Kaizer said:

Also you’d think Konami would promote having something where you would have a tournament based on skill using manual or even PA1 to an extent. But I’ve had this argument before and they’ve always stayed that most people play PA 2 or 3. They’ve gone all EA!  

<paste the usual Konami only give a s**t about pachinko and mobile games comment here>

26 minutes ago, don_hate86 said:

Aaah yes yes, agree with that 100%.

Probably a lot of sports games do. I'd imagine NHL and FIFA do too. 

8 minutes ago, Kaizer said:

That was exactly my thought when I asked the question about PA on the tweet. You can’t say we have this UK “Champ” when it’s invite only and you’re basically having the game play for you remove the potential for errors where you’d be punished it a lower level. 

They haven't gone all EA 

80/90% who play Pes are pookeynoodles so they just pander to that necessity 

It makes zero sense to accommodate the 10% or so who want to play actual football 

Swear a third of that 80/90% are on Pen atm  :ghey: