Sign in to follow this  
handicapped

100% Proof of Divisions Handicapping

I was matched with a 36% noob on online divisions but with the skill gap handicapping I was forced to come up clutch with the last kick of the ball to win the match.

He offered me a rematch.

20181112154406.jpg

This is about the 30 time ive rematched someone outside of myclub/divisions in the last few versions of the game and I have a 100% record with many quitting a long way before the end and this is not the first time ive documented it.

Hopefully we can now finally stop denying that these mechanisms exist in the game to create an "exciting" match regardless of player skill. Im honestly sick of it now after a few years and have already decided this is my last PES. If you are happy with it fine, enjoy, but stop denying it for the people who moan about it as if its all in their heads.

• Awesome! 1

I fully agree about scripting but you calling people xx% noobs and even naming the video with his name in it is kind of pathetic. Texting people how "you'd beat them 10-0". Not that players fault that the script was on his side. And just to be clear, did you PM him strictly to gloat or what? :)

You are preaching to the choir. Most of the people (that i know) on PEN play here to avoid all the MyClub and Div nonsense.

• Like 1

LOL my bad thought you were Borisfenster (whose name you've left out of the PM but not the game :P)

How am I supposed to prove its the same player without their name?