Player Info

• Scorers: Ayew,Arnautovic
  • Assists: Guarin,Ayew
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

What A Match!

Anderlecht came flying out of the traps and forced Joe Hart into action early on, the momemtum was shifting both ways with both teams attacking minded and the breakthrough eventually came after 34’ when Caligiuri disposesed the River Plate and curled low to give the home side the lead. :hyper:

That lead was doubled just 3 minutes later when Paulinho held the ball up on the edge of the box turned and unleashed a thunderf**k strike off the crossbar and in :w: (forgot to save it :doh: )

River Plate came out fired up in the second half and piled the pressure on coming close on several occasions but the home side were riding the pressure well, untill the match turned on its head on 72’ when the Anderlecht defender stopped dead inside the area allowing Ayew to latch on to pass and pull one back. GAME ON!

Then with the very next attack just a minute later, Arnautovic found himself in space on the 18 yard box and just curled one right into the postage stamp! 

If anyone was looking likely to take all 3 points now it was the away side but on the 89th minute Bertolacci intercepted in the middle of the park and quickly played in Orellana from the left who took one touch and curled home to snatch the win for the Belgians :hyper: 

Well played @spragga me ol china, was great chatting to you and great game. Good luck for the rest :up: 

• Like 2

confirmed.

yeh man, was a banger of a game, caught me cold in that first half, you had s**t loads of early chances, Hart making a few decent stops, your 2nd goalwas a peach as was Arnies thunderbolt, both off the bar and in, love goals like that.

i had to bring an out of form Ayew on mid way in 2nd, he had some impact, glitching your defender with a jedi mind trick, to free himself from his presence and placed one home, haha

but yeah, was end to end, stats were almost identical all over both 14 shots, you had more on target, 52/48 possesion, think i had more interceptions, you more (auto) tackles :shifty:

only messing stu, great game bud, cant say you didnt deserve a win, i was actually feeling pretty happy with a possible point until i lost in the 89th minute, then i was gutted i missed out on said point.

top game mate, well played fella, all the best with the rest and cacth ya for the return

• Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, spragga said:

confirmed.

yeh man, was a banger of a game, caught me cold in that first half, you had s**t loads of early chances, Hart making a few decent stops, your 2nd goalwas a peach as was Arnies thunderbolt, both off the bar and in, love goals like that.

i had to bring an out of form Ayew on mid way in 2nd, he had some impact, glitching your defender with a jedi mind trick, to free himself from his presence and placed one home, haha

but yeah, was end to end, stats were almost identical all over both 14 shots, you had more on target, 52/48 possesion, think i had more interceptions, you more (auto) tackles :shifty:

only messing stu, great game bud, cant say you didnt deserve a win, i was actually feeling pretty happy with a possible point until i lost in the 89th minute, then i was gutted i missed out on said point.

top game mate, well played fella, all the best with the rest and cacth ya for the return

Love an auto slide tackle :drool: 

• Like 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: